Posted: Feb 15th 2011 11:23AM Utakata said

Um...can someone explain to me what a nano is?

Posted: Feb 15th 2011 11:33AM Lenn said

@Utakata It's a little pet in the shape of one of the Cartoon Network characters that has unique abilities and aids you in combat.

Posted: Feb 15th 2011 3:07PM Utakata said

@Lenn

Thanks for telling me that, Lenn. :)

Posted: Feb 15th 2011 11:36AM The Minn said

all i know is it is 10 -9 power...

Posted: Feb 15th 2011 1:10PM hami83 said

This game is actually pretty good for what it is.

It's obviously geared towards kids who watch their shows, but as a free MMO that runs in your browser (One that actually works with Macs, unlike most other browser MMOs) it's pretty fun.

Posted: Feb 15th 2011 3:12PM Protoavis said

"A year later, the studio opted to take its game to a fully ad-supported free-to-play model so more people could have fun stomping around in the Cartoon Network universe with their favorite characters"

yeah...that's why.

Posted: Feb 15th 2011 4:08PM Space Cobra said

Well, I haven't tried this game since launch month. I didn't even check into it. It was a pretty alright game, but Free Realms beat it IMO, for art-style and game/quests. I am pretty sure Wizard 101 is also giving it a run for its money, although I still have yet to try that game.

I guess I should take a look, if I can find my password/name...

Posted: Feb 15th 2011 5:24PM Romanime said

I think this is better than Free Realms, because it isn't just a mess of minigames tied together in a persistent world, there's actual questing and gear and bosses and instances in this game.
Wizard101 might be better though, but they're very different games that just happen to be aiming at the same audience.

Posted: Feb 15th 2011 9:05PM Pingles said

I find that I really enjoy these friendly, cartoony games but the game can be tough to navigate through hordes of little kids being introduced to what manners are.

In other words, these are pretty good games but their target audience makes playing there a bit tough.

I got involved with a rather large group of adults in Free Realms so we had a good community but once the chat filters got so bad we couldn't communicate we started leaving in droves.

Posted: Feb 16th 2011 1:09PM (Unverified) said

Now if only they'd do the logical thing and make a series out of this in some media other than plodding MMO.

PAX Prime 2014: Strife learns from the past