Posted: Feb 4th 2011 11:41AM Interitus said

I have a feeling people aren't going to be too thrilled with two flashpoint updates in a row.

Posted: Feb 4th 2011 11:47AM Holgranth said

• Half a heart
Unfortunately that entire dev blog can be summed up as Hype, Hype, Hype, "Our instances are betterer than anyone else's."

Now I for one am a bit sick of instances, I'm also still very skeptical about the idea of multiplayer alignment missions.

Still if SWTOR somehow revolutionizes the formula (haha) the way they say they will its going to be epic.

Posted: Feb 4th 2011 12:26PM rhorle said

"players are expected to show superior coordination and skill in order to overcome the challenges ahead."

Great so you'll wipe a lot cause there are always more people that can't handle superior coordination and skill then those that can when doing a pick up group. Even more so if bioware does a LFD type system, and why wouldn't they since it should be a standard feature in all mmo's.

Posted: Feb 4th 2011 3:30PM Seldra said

@rhorle

If by "superior coordination" they mean "one person stands on this platform to open a lock while tank holds off a monster and 3 other guys run the other room and press a big red button to deactivate the door" then yes that's probably what they really meant.

Posted: Feb 4th 2011 12:27PM Oskiee said

Instances are instances, no matter what way you slice it. But i dont care either, its bioware, its starwars, its the old republic. Im still excited.

Posted: Feb 5th 2011 7:28AM Katt said

I'm the same as Qskieee, it's going to be one hell of an adventure and an amazing story. I'd buy it if it was single player. The fact that it's an MMO is just a bonus to me.

Posted: Feb 6th 2011 2:09PM Benk3350 said

@Katt yeah, a bonus $15 a month.

People always say stop complaining about it being an MMO, because you can just forget about the online aspect and do single player as if it's only a single player game. Problem is I can't forget about the subscription fee.

A single player game is where you can go back to a game years later, and play through it, without having to pay a monthly fee for the time you play it.

Anytime you want to go back and play the game that you payed for, you basically have to pay $15 up front first. Sorry, not a bonus.

Posted: Feb 5th 2011 8:00AM FrostPaw said

Whenever I see updates about this game I see a company trying to market their game....why people seek to debunk their marketing when its no different to every other mmo trying to talk up the selling points of what makes their game good is beyond me.

Posted: Feb 6th 2011 2:52PM Katt said

... That was @ Benk

Posted: Feb 6th 2011 2:52PM Katt said

It's a bonus to me that I can play it with friends as an MMO. Christ you poeple argue about the dumbest things.