Posted: Feb 4th 2011 2:52PM Unshra said

"How's the game doing? We're steadily growing our subscribers..."

Glad to know, I hope they continue to steadily grow. FE always felt like EvE to me when it comes to community (developers and players) and for me that's a good thing. ^_^

Posted: Feb 4th 2011 7:35PM SocksForYou said

@Unshra That's awesome news about the growth.

I played a bit at launch, and even with the rough spots back then, the game charmed the hell out of me.

Posted: Feb 4th 2011 2:56PM PrimeSynergy said

I'm glad to see this game doing well. A while ago, I would've bet anything they wouldn't have survived the year, but they seem to be doing well enough to keep doing what they do.

Here's hoping they keep up the good work!

Posted: Feb 4th 2011 3:08PM tk421242 said

Just resigned for a 3 month package, loving it. Graphic updates are looking real nice and getting a new rig soon so it will look even better. I decided to start from zero and make all new characters to really experience everything over again. I have been surprised how many people I have seen around the starter towns.

The one big issue I had and I think will still be an issue for me are the travel times. I like the open nature of the world and really wish they would adopt an EVE like auto pilot system. If you are not going to have wide open PVP servers why force someone to stay at the keyboard for 15 minutes or more to navigate to another town. Make the travel time real, but at least let me alt-tab out to do something while traveling. Just a small issue.

Posted: Feb 4th 2011 3:31PM The Minn said

This MMO is still my #1 favorite ever but i can't play it...school....its not a casual MMO so it requires a lot more time compared to most MMOs but damn....is it good.......I seriously felt like I was in the game the first day I played it.

Posted: Feb 5th 2011 3:48AM blomma said

Sweet mama jebus, those skill changes will make me resub, i love this game but the amount of skills just overwhelms you and id rather we have a few well thought out skills than a huge collection of skills that all seem to overlap.

If they now would just improve their inventory system i would be in heaven.

Global Chat: Doom and WAAAGH!

Posted on Jul 22nd 2014 8:00PM