Posted: Jan 31st 2011 9:08PM Daelen said

Nods, it isn't only planes npcs sweeping zones taking objectives. Also rival faction npcs running raids. And the map is crazy useful at showing you the known pats and where they are heading.

Posted: Feb 1st 2011 6:31AM Raesene said

While it is not specifically mentioned in this article, I believe the level cap in Beta 6 is being increased to 35 in addition to this planar war thing they are talking about.

Posted: Feb 1st 2011 10:45AM DirtyLary said

I'm enjoying RIFT . WH was my favorite MMO since UO. RIFT is simply WH2.0 and I couldn't be more happy. I'm actually going to approach this game different and spend my game time 'grinding' PVP. It's not different than playing the same ole maps in COD so I have no issues with it. I'm enjoying it, so be it. Im curious to hear more about what they will end up doing with the RVR mechanics the engine has to offer.

Posted: Feb 1st 2011 1:12PM pid said

Can't wait 'til it starts!!!
Cut to the chase, jump all useless comments above, the game copies mechanics of other games (most notably WAR and EQ2) but the game is simply fun and worth it.
that said, I can't wait until it starts.

Posted: Feb 1st 2011 4:14PM Brockobama321 said

Fermi eh? Yea if I win I'll just sell it, I'd prefer not to get a housefire.

Posted: Feb 1st 2011 5:23PM Valdamar said

I was hoping it was going to be this weekend - I'd like another crack at Foul Cascade (the dungeon in Scarlet Gorge) - we got stuck on the Matron boss last time (Lesch kept butchering us) so we never got to do the Queen fight.

I'm a little disappointed the level cap is not going up - I've seen into some of the locked zones like Scarwood Reach and Droughtlands and they looked intriguing.

I got to L30 with a Mage (as Warlock/Necromancer/Dominator mostly) on Defiant side in beta 5, so this time maybe I'll go Guardian side. I still have a L20 Dwarf Warrior kicking around from beta 3 that I'd quite like to get into Gloamwood (that zone wasn't open in beta 3). Gloamwood looked like a fun zone when I ran my defiant Mage around it - very spooky and atmospheric, yet epic and beautiful at the same time (even on my old PC) - though obviously I wasn't able to quest there with it being a Guardian zone.