Posted: Jan 28th 2011 12:34PM Pingles said

This game is the one that I consider returning to most.

Posted: Jan 28th 2011 1:22PM wondersmith said

Soloable instances I can enjoy when I want to be alone or my friends aren't around? Yet another reason for me to try AoC!

Well, after it goes F2P.

Posted: Jan 28th 2011 1:54PM Lateris said

Hands down this is a good direction for AoC. For me I love the combat and the combos in this game. I am on Wiccana which is a very healthy and populated PvE server.

I would also like to see the Mark of Acclaims drops go up a bit. Or see more quests added to the rank faction grind because of the cool down times especially during rank 3.

Posted: Jan 28th 2011 2:00PM Valentina said

Definitely a good direction for the game. I agree MoA's need to be more widely rewarded and it looks like they're going to moving in that direction in the long term.

Once they launch these upcoming updates and upgrades to the game (including the engine upgrades), they should consider going hybrid F2P like DDO and LOTRo as I think it would be the best thing for them.

Posted: Jan 28th 2011 3:08PM SWILK3RS said

SWEET! Now it will only take 576 days to get 576 Godslayer tokens for my complete set. Hells yeah. Craig, you are getting warmer with this but come on man. I can solo grind 1000 MOA's and still only have two pieces of epic faction gear. Anyone else see an issue with that?

Posted: Jan 28th 2011 3:42PM Justpotatoes said

I'm always stoked to see more content, and I love the idea of more soloable, scaleable instances, which will be a nice change of pace from questing or waiting around for a group. I'm also on Wiccana, which is pretty well-populated even in the mid-levels.

Posted: Jan 28th 2011 6:12PM Graill440 said

So now AOC is turning into Aion? I wonder if their dungeons will be as stagnant and poorly planned as Aions were, great for one run and done.

Posted: Jan 31st 2011 8:16AM Bongo123 said

If the dungeons are anything like the piss poor effort of Black Castle, count me out... i leveled to 30 looking forward to running my first dungeon and it turned out to be utter shite.. big boxy rooms with no details or whooooaaa factor whatsoever...

MMO Week in Review: Are you Elite or Dangerous?

Posted on Dec 21st 2014 8:00PM