Posted: Jan 25th 2011 6:40PM pcgneurotic said

Now I'm confused (albeit delighted at the news!) - which is the console-only zombie mmog? That's the one I choose to ignore.

Posted: Jan 25th 2011 6:53PM Krystalle Voecks said

@pcgneurotic - That's Undead Labs' MMO, not UnDead Online.

Posted: Jan 26th 2011 12:32AM DancingCow said

@pcgneurotic

I don't currently own a console and never have. But I'd buy one to play the Undead Labs game when it finally releases. Nothing about that game's design that I don't love.

Oh and this one might be alright too. FPS = good. Any sort of association with Cryptic doesn't inspire confidence but I won't hold it against them at this stage.

Posted: Jan 25th 2011 6:55PM wigg1es said

The artwork doesn't have me excited. The episodic approach doesn't really have me excited either.

Posted: Jan 25th 2011 8:12PM O77er said

All I have to say is "I don't know man..."

What is one to make of the video?

Posted: Jan 25th 2011 10:37PM Shirogetsune said

That's... not really a great approach to hype. If anything, the site's art style and lackluster video immediately turn me off the project. It looks like something developed for Xbox Live Arcade or the Playstation Network. Definitely nothing I would assume anyone from Cryptic was attached to.

Posted: Jan 26th 2011 3:57AM Interitus said

Kinda reminds me of Bloody Good Time with zombies.

And man, did they get some kid in high school to slap that trailer together between classes?

Posted: Jan 26th 2011 5:41AM Snichy said

Im confused if this is one game with two parts to it (episodic FPS & standard MMO) or 2 games. Ultimately I think it will just be a cheap muliplayer single player game which the devs try to pass off as an MMO to get on sites like Massively, or to make more money by charging a sub. Hope Im wrong though as the "idea" is good, best of luck to them.

Also, agree with above, the artstyle is very immature - screams facebook game to me.