Posted: Jan 25th 2011 8:04PM Kyervin said

Hey this is the screenshot I took while playing Lotro! That is so cool that you are using it I just wish you would have told me you were using it. But thanks, Its a real honor :)

Posted: Jan 25th 2011 8:15PM Brendan Drain said

@Kyervin Yep, I grabbed it from the One Shots post it was featured in:

Posted: Jan 25th 2011 10:09PM Kyervin said

Wow! I never even saw that one shot! That is so cool! I love this website and to be a part of it even if it was a small one is still amazing! Long Live MMOs :)

Posted: Jan 26th 2011 3:05AM DiscoJer said

• 1 heart
Always on the ball? Running the biggest name in Fantasy IP into the ground (and having to go F2P with it) is on the ball?

Not adding any new content in a year is on the ball?

Hardly adding any new content since the little bit we got in a year is on the ball?

And that's just a lack of content issue, not to mention how badly the game is broken (radiance, LIs, etc)

Posted: Jan 26th 2011 3:07AM DiscoJer said

• 1 heart
And eh, this was apparently responsible for the worst holiday event in an MMORPG ever.

Yay, you get to go on a quest to harass the homeless! What fun. Especially for the holidays.

Posted: Jan 27th 2011 2:51PM Softserve said

@DiscoJer You're given the option to be "naughty" or "nice". It's really an in-game adaptation of something like A Christmas Carol.

I went with being nice and helped the homeless. Some people chose otherwise. I really don't see the problem.

Posted: Jan 26th 2011 5:34AM BGExorcist said

Enough festivals already, people want real content?

Posted: Jan 26th 2011 9:02AM DancingTaco said

@BGExorcist The above is not even worth replying to. However I do not disagree with all the opinions even though they are exaggerated. BGE I will respond to. While it was not an entire year without new content it was pretty darn close. Real content seems to be on its way. Radiance and LI's are being removed and/or worked on with the next update. A slew of new instances are coming. Vol II is being revamped for solo play, and we are getting 1st agers (for 65's) finally. Three classes are also being worked on. The November update was a little lite on content, but this next update seems chalk full. By the time most people get the next raids down and on farm Isengard will be coming out. Exciting year ahead, not to mention we might actually have a decent game to turn to when things are slow.

Posted: Jan 27th 2011 2:51PM Softserve said

I'd like some new stuff too, but there have been some obvious big adjustments, big fixes for a few classes, etc. It's hardly been ignored.

Posted: Feb 26th 2011 1:54AM Longfeellow said

I would really like to see the numbers for the "tripling" of profit or revenue. Either way you cut it, I don't buy the fact that they have. And by the up coming release you couldn't pass it by anyone that it has happened either.

Revamping of a character journal that didnt need to be fixed seems to be a waste of time and a passing of the buck (no pun intended with the revenue questioning) over content that needs to be developed by Warnerbine. Removal of radiance gear was something that needed to be done 2 years ago. Along with a borked legendary system that doesn't even remotely work the way it should. Nor will it ever. Along with radiance it needs to be taken out of the game.

As far as I am concerned, I think its great that a website such as this would be willing to stick its neck out for a company like turbine, but before doing so you should probably pay a little more attention to what the players are actually saying about the game. People aren't happy. The player base in general isn't happy. Turbine is not listening to their customers/players, and are taking the approach of the blind leading leading the blind. Some may say that even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then. Unfortunatly, this is turning into a blind retarded deaf squirrel. The likely hood of it finding a nut is diminishing as the days progress.