Posted: Jan 25th 2011 9:49AM Hjordis said

@Graill440 check out the full rundown of changes/fixes, I believe your concern is addressed in there. If not, seems like you can tell them about it this beta and it'll be fixed by the next one :D

I'm pumped for this afternoon and it really warms my heart that these devs have done more work since last beta (3 weeks maybe?) than other companies do in a year hehe. Now I'm just hoping they add more hairstyles for character creation!

Posted: Jan 24th 2011 6:24PM Thasri said

I gotta work all day tomorrow, :( but I'll be on in the evening tho. Gonna make some vids of the crafting system and how to do it. It's to bad I wont have much time to play being that it's during the week, but I should have the vids up on youtube that night or the next day.

Posted: Jan 24th 2011 6:49PM m0rpheu2 said

Man I wish they did the beta's on the weekend instead, ugh. I won't get to play it that much, but thankfully I got to play the last beta a lot and had a blast with it. Bought the game because of it.

Posted: Jan 24th 2011 7:33PM Sireangelus said

I often don't have the time to join groups but the idea of snagging one quickly for a Rift attack is VERY appealing.

I've been resisting the temptation to pick up yet another game but this might just convince me to give it a shot.

Posted: Jan 24th 2011 7:49PM winterborn said

I was not impressed with the last beta but I am impresses with the Dev's. They listen and do something about it very fast, this is something that most big companys suck at (SoE).

It may work out great or it may be in a constant state of Nerf (SoE)

I wish them luck, and will try it again on my main game rig this time.

Posted: Jan 24th 2011 9:10PM Sharuk said

Thought the game was trash, a "wannabe" and a clone till I played it. After Beta 2, I became a Rift fanboy.

Posted: Jan 24th 2011 10:42PM MMOaddict said

Wow. These guys know how to listen to the playerbase and then put it in the game in record time. Public group joining, I remember asking for features like this in MMOs would take months to get implemented. These guys are doing these things in weeks. Amazing.

Posted: Jan 25th 2011 12:49AM Jeromai said

stokedstokedstoked

Beta 5 can't come fast enough. Can't wait to give public groups a try.

Posted: Jan 25th 2011 4:26AM Bongo123 said

Downloaded it last night and its sitting waiting for me to try out when i finish work, really looking forward to seeing what all the fuss is about simply due to the unusual amount of positive things about this game

Posted: Jan 25th 2011 11:14AM Suhaira said

Hehe antialiasing is enabled this round! And screenshot hotkey!
Finally! Woot!