Posted: Jan 24th 2011 6:10PM michaelg said

I got my kurzick one by doing DTSC , maiming on the double point weekends, and i got my luxon one from clearing JQ with heroes and headman, they came out with the speed clear just after I fished grinding it with H/H

Posted: Jan 24th 2011 7:26PM bylthe said

I got my max Kurzick title doing Hero FFF and team FFF (fast faction farming) out side Lutgardis Conservatory. Not sure if it still works but I got to where I could do it so freaking fast. When I maxed out my Luxon doing Luxon Areana it took alot longer. I maxed out those titles a few years ago so not sure if those areas still work. Back when the guild I was in did nightly FFF runs you could also work on your treasure hunter, wisdom, blessed by fate and cursed by fate titles. I hit maxed blessed by fate and treasure hunter doing those FFF runs.

In fact when I look back on my Guild Wars days, I will always remember those guild FFF nights. We talked alot in vent and FFF was so easy it did not require much attention. Some crazy conversations took place during those nights, kinda miss it.

Posted: Jan 24th 2011 7:49PM Meagen said

@bylthe If it's the one that involved each person running to one of the quest targets, and the last person picking up the "Secure the area" quest and immediately completing it, then no, they nerfed that one. The quest now requires killing pop-ups at each of the target points.

Posted: Jan 25th 2011 3:13PM kgptzac said

ah how much I hate grind for silly artificial achievements like maxing titles. I don't know which part of that achievement is worth all the dull and mechanical boringness but good luck on getting the title maxed lol.

MMO Week in Review: It is your Destiny