Posted: Jan 20th 2011 10:07PM Joystiq Login Bugs SUCK said

I thought it was Cricket Season. I know the Poms just gave us a complete shellacking in the Ashes.

Posted: Jan 20th 2011 10:31PM Kaoy said

This is what bothers me about Vindictus. I mean, the whole plot is based on a holy crusade against the kolbolds, goblins, ect(they all have some umbrella term, though I forget what it is) on the grounds that the players religion says that wiping them all out is the key to opening the way to paradise.

Despite this, you get ridiculous clothes like that. I mean, sure, this is an event, so it gets some leeway, but I was fully enjoying my magic user character up until the only options I had for clothing at my level and higher were either something that looked like her Sunday best or something that looked like it came off a Victoria's Secret Santa.

Posted: Jan 20th 2011 11:43PM (Unverified) said

JOHN MADDEN

Posted: Jan 21st 2011 12:16AM Khalus said

Meh, stupid event, however I got in and earned several jerseys and sold them for about 70,000gold each before the masses realized how easy they were to get...rofl!

I think they're selling for less than 3k now....muhahahah

Posted: Jan 21st 2011 8:37AM beskar said

So are they letting people in Australia play this yet, or not?

Posted: Jan 21st 2011 9:35AM Arkanaloth said

hmm no I really can't say vindictus needed more football... This isn't anywhere near what I was hoping for with respect to perma-outfits sooooo I think I may miss out on this event... ohhh darn!

Posted: Jan 21st 2011 9:48AM Nibbana said

Jets

Posted: Jan 21st 2011 10:50AM Audacious said

@Nibbana

... are going to get steamrolled by the Steelers, yes.

Posted: Jan 21st 2011 11:10AM deluxe2000 said

Putting modern day items in fantasy settings is the worst trend in games development. In a short time well be drinking pepsi in WoW and getting food items from the taco bell menu. Glad I heard about this here - one less game I need to try.

Posted: Jan 21st 2011 12:31PM Aardvarkk said

I think it's pretty fun and clever to put this into a game. Just a simple way to have fun.

Posted: Jan 21st 2011 12:49PM Russell Clarke said

My sundial is broken. Is it April 1st already?

Posted: Jan 21st 2011 6:24PM Skreeg said

yeah it's out of place but a few well placed football kicks certainly make the Blood Lord fight a lot faster

Posted: Jan 22nd 2011 10:09AM Valdamar said

Isn't it a bit too early for Vindictus to be jumping the shark?