Posted: Jan 19th 2011 6:10PM Pauleh said

I'm sure this will be replaced by a furry swingers night club in no time.

Posted: Jan 20th 2011 1:03AM tavtav said

• 1 heart
@Pauleh

SL bigotry at its finest! Who knew it'd show up so soon, how topical.

We all know you rolled a worgen anyway. :P

Posted: Jan 19th 2011 6:27PM Doba said

• Half a heart
wow how stupid must had a lot of time on their hands.

Posted: Jan 19th 2011 7:03PM Interitus said

@Doba

Stupid? If it got kids more interested in history or have better respect for the man behind the holiday then I say Great work! Things like this help show that games can be more then just form of entertainment and when used right can be used as a teaching tool.

Posted: Jan 19th 2011 8:58PM Zenn said

@Doba
I fail to see how this is stupid, please explain to me why?

Posted: Jan 20th 2011 1:00AM tavtav said

I'm pleased to see people using SL for this, and I understand that in this case the photos are of the avatars doing the project, but it kills me how every time there is a massively article on SL, they show avatars that look like someone straight out of the noob zone! I wouldn't be surprised if the average massively reader thought that the above pictured avis are as good looking as it gets.

Good lord, at least do Dr. King the dignity of getting a decent freebie skin and AO. He's probably rolling around in his grave knowing that he's being represented with such a demented avatar.

Posted: Feb 17th 2011 2:55AM (Unverified) said

Typical SL experience: fake, an empty sim full of echoes, but no actual avatar civil rights movement tolerated, the owning company refuses to recognise Marsh vs Alabama, and treats residents who resist the company fascism as uppity blacks in a bygone era were treated by The Man.... that this display is in such a virtual world is simply a huge ironic joke.