Posted: Jan 15th 2011 10:44AM Crsh said

House chores and checking out upcoming MMOs; very bored with WoW at the moment and I'm trying to find something else.

Posted: Jan 15th 2011 1:44PM SWGFTW said

@Crsh you and me , both.

Posted: Jan 15th 2011 3:12PM nomoredroids said

@Crsh Didn't they just redo the entire game?

Posted: Jan 15th 2011 11:02AM Tipa said

Eliot, you live in Connecticut, too! Wow! I live in Manchester :P

Karen, the necro trick was, log your necro in on the island where you needed the raid to be. Most guilds had a necro parked in Sky just for this purpose. Port your raid to Sky. One at a time, get yourself killed via a mob on the first island. Get a cleric to 0% rez you back to sky, then the necro joins your party and summons your corpse. The first person to get summoned was always a cleric -- the necro would do a necro rez on the cleric's corpse and from then on, the cleric would use their rez to reunite people with their summoned corpses.

This was yet another player innovation that EQ finally adopted as its quasi-official way to get around Sky. We knew they were watching when the coffins needed for corpse summoning mysteriously appeared on the Sky vendor.

Posted: Jan 15th 2011 12:16PM (Unverified) said

Oh I don't have to take your word. I had to shovel so much the past couple of days, no thanks to our broken snow blower. I have to say it was amazing to see how many relatives of mine didn't work on Wednesday due to the storm.

I'm not actually sure what the toughest grind for me was. I remember grinding rep for the Talbukk mount being atrocious; especially back in the Burning Crusade when Shadow Priests weren't competitive damage-wise.

As for the weekend, I'll be into some non-MMO gaming seeing as how I recently quit WoW. I'm keeping my eye on RIFT though and I've been playing Fallout 3. I'm still working on the main story and once I find "my father" I'll hit up all the DLC's. Plus, I'll have Fallout: New Vegas to look forward to afterwards to experience a new story and any of the game improvements.

Posted: Jan 15th 2011 12:36PM Beau Hindman said

I just noticed that I didn't even mention a grind in my gaming -- I just don't do it. And *I'm* the "free to play" guy! :) Just goes to show that, truly, a grind is found in almost any game, sub model or not.

Beau