Posted: Jan 14th 2011 12:16PM KDolo said

Try "The Witcher 2" on insane mode when it comes out. You can save, but if you die all your saved games are locked.

Posted: Jan 14th 2011 12:17PM real65rcncom said

Those rules 1-20 had me busting a gut!

Good stuff!

Certainly, you might as well skip to "delete this character" if this happens:

"10 - A massive dust-storm has blinded you. Turn off your monitor."

Posted: Jan 14th 2011 12:25PM Ryn said

This is the one game I wish I had the time for. Each and every time I read about it. Multiple MMO Subs and life (Family, Kids, Job) don't mix. GGRRRRR!

Posted: Jan 14th 2011 5:19PM brink001 said

@Ryn You can fix the whole multiple MMO subs thing!

I have to say, I started playing this game after Massively's last article about it and I've been ridiculously hooked. Hooked as in "sleep three hours a night, don't go anywhere on the weekends, play during lunch break" hooked.

It's a marvelous feeling, one I haven't experienced in ages, and the whole 30 day free trial thing just makes it all the better.

Posted: Jan 14th 2011 6:17PM Ryn said

@brink001 I just might have to remedy the multiple MMO Sub thing! Fallen Earth has been calling me out for a long time. I love Massively, but it's the reason why I have the MMO logistics problem lol. I played FE at launch so I can pick up from there. I have no doubt that it is addictive too. And it seems like from what I have read that it has just gotten better.

Alright Shawn, Edward and Brink, see you guys in game!

Posted: Jan 14th 2011 1:19PM Avernus said

lol just lol.

That was a treat.

Posted: Jan 14th 2011 1:58PM Tazmanyak said

Reading your article was funny enough!
Thanks, good moment :D

PS: i dont play FE, but who cares? :p

Posted: Jan 14th 2011 5:38PM Russell Clarke said

Try playing the game with your monitor switched off.

Posted: Jan 14th 2011 11:15PM JoeH42 said

I'd have to add: Assume that poker chips are completely worthless because they are. When you want to buy something from a vendor you must sell them something of equal or greater value.

I would also like to point out that I DO tend to run anywhere in real life that's going to take me more than a few moment to walk to. I'm an impatient soul and anytime it's not too embarrasing I tend to jog to and from my car, in between classes in college, down to the mailbox, etc. I get some weird looks sometimes and the only thing that stops me from doing it in shopping malls and other locations is because other people don't know how to handle it and think I'm running from security or something. If I lived in an post-apocalyptic world you can be sure I'd be haulin' ass anytime I was out in the open (with only stamina and hydration slowing me down).

Posted: Jan 16th 2011 4:41PM Eldan said

Best article I've read in a long time. It just got better and better.

Make My MMO: December 14 - 20, 2014