Posted: Jan 14th 2011 2:02PM Thasri said

Grrrrrrr........ really? Art day! /sigh

Posted: Jan 14th 2011 6:00PM greighson said

@Thasri

I feel your pain. I'm definitely in the group that's shouting, "JUST GIVE US A RELEASE DATE, CONSARNIT!!!" However, I'm the fella who did this week's art (posters), so please give it a chance, even though it not what either of us wanted to see.

Posted: Jan 14th 2011 11:40PM Thasri said

@greighson
O don't get me wrong I like those kinds of things, I'm an artist myself but it's getting to the point where we need to start getting some real information about the game. With a projected release date of these Spring, which is only what 3 or 4 months away, and we still have nothing real about the game since last year when the crew skills was released. I guess I'm just getting a bit disappointed on the lack of game information and it's become all fluff lately.

Posted: Jan 15th 2011 3:50AM RogueJedi86 said

@Thasri

People have been complaining about a lack of real info since the start, regardless of how close to release date. We got the usual 10 Question Q&A, which is always useful. Not to mention that VERY long blog on how they design player ships, specifically the Agent's. I haven't even gotten around to read it yet, but it looks nice. That hard work to design a ship players will both fly and live in would be hard work indeed, and I was very curious about how they do it. Heck we even see some concepts for other ideas for the ship.

Posted: Jan 14th 2011 2:28PM SaintV said

More gameplay and less art, thankyousomuch!

Posted: Jan 14th 2011 2:35PM real65rcncom said

Not really interested in fan art; never cared much for that type of fan things.

Rather see more stuff about the game so I guess dev art/drawings is a LITTLE better because there's more of a chance that stuff is actually going to be in the game.

Fan art almost never makes it to a game and belongs on a fansite or website.

Posted: Jan 14th 2011 2:44PM goatfoam said

The most interesting thing today was the news that three out of the four classes per faction would have an advanced class that utilised a talent tree with healing abilities in it, meaning that out of the eight classes six will be capable of main healing if specced right.

The rest of the update wasn't great, never been big on the Fan Fridays but the Studio Insider was alright.

Posted: Jan 14th 2011 3:18PM BigAndShiny said

hehehe....im guessing this will be released after e3
launch trailer at e3 if we are lucky.

Posted: Jan 14th 2011 5:22PM (Unverified) said

Not the exciting update we're all hoping for, but a nice update nonetheless.

Posted: Jan 16th 2011 11:36AM Valdamar said

Another update I can skim over and not bother to remember. I'm beginning to question why I bother reading 99% of Massively articles about games that haven't launched yet.