Posted: Jan 13th 2011 4:40PM Beau Hindman said

SO. EXCITED. BUT. HELL. IS. COOLER. LIKE. METAL. VERSUS. DIXIE CHICKS. *ahem*

Sounds like it's shaping up pretty awesomely! I can't wait to play.

Beau

Posted: Jan 13th 2011 4:45PM Dumac said

Well that actually sounds nice. Faxion looked like a decent lighthearted game but i haven't given it too much attention but now im really interested for the multi-classing and PvP.

Posted: Jan 13th 2011 4:50PM pcgneurotic said

Yah, it does seem like an intriguing melange of stuff. Do we have any dates for it?

Posted: Jan 13th 2011 4:54PM Enikuo said

I appreciate that they're focused on PvP throughout the game. It's such a bummer to play a PvP game that forces you through X number of levels of strict PvE before you get a glimpse at PvP. Don't get me wrong, I like PvE, but if the main point of the game is PvP, it's cool when you get to genuinely participate right away.

Posted: Jan 13th 2011 8:54PM End Dream said

I'm not sure if I am necessarily interested in the game. But I really like their cash shop policy.

Posted: Jan 14th 2011 7:54AM Tazmanyak said

Ok, as all developers that work on a f2p game, they say same things ... as they dont want to restrict players, they just sell vanity items, and the damn "time vs money" thing.
Well, all PW games use this damn time vs money ...
Are you ready to grind 2 months to levelup?

Ok, they all say that but, noone says nothing about their prices ...

Good question nobody never asks is:
What will it cost to a player to have it's unique look?
And dont let them answer "we still dont know".

Btw, i really follow faxion development for a few mnths now. I wont say it carries all my hopes (Firefall does :p) but i really hope they'll do something above average, and meet success with this one :D

Posted: Jan 14th 2011 11:53AM Valdamar said

It sounds interesting. This is the first I've heard of Faxion.

I was always a big fan of the RPG "In Nomine" which was about Angels vs Demons, so this sounds intriguing (if a lot less gritty and a lot more cartoony).

Posted: Jan 15th 2011 5:02AM Kinau said

The person answering these questions is great. I like the attitude and honesty. Hope the game is quality as well.