Posted: Jan 13th 2011 11:59AM Arkanaloth said

• 1 heart
such a pretty game... pity it's nearly 100% PVP centric, oh well... *Continues to wait for TOR*

Posted: Jan 13th 2011 4:22PM Mynxee said

This is seriously starting to look like some bizarre incestuous spin going on here.

Posted: Jan 13th 2011 4:59PM smg77 said

@Mynxee

What does that even mean?

Posted: Jan 13th 2011 5:21PM Mynxee said

@smg77 I'm referring to the Keith Neilson / Massively / CCP ring-around-the-rosy related to the December CSM Summit, all delivered with a curious lack of interviews from CSM delegates who were actually there.

Posted: Jan 13th 2011 5:56PM Brendan Drain said

@Mynxee You have me on MSN. You know all you need to do is hit me up if you have something to say or feel you aren't being represented fairly, I'd hate for ether of those to happen. Yesterday I even told Stephan I was looking for you to interview you. I wanted to hold on the interview until all of the minutes are public, that way we can reference specific points in them.

This post is just me reporting some interesting new information and an interesting analysis by another blogger (Calais). It has come out in advance of the official minutes and any interviews with the CSM because Keith released his information about the CSM meetings early. In retrospect, this is not the ideal situation as things have been said about what went on at the summit without the CSM itself being able to comment. Please get in touch with me tomorrow so we can chat about this and arrange an interview.

Posted: Jan 13th 2011 6:35PM Mynxee said

@Brendan Drain News to me, but just confirmed with Stephan that you said you were thinking of doing an interview me me. And yeah, we have each other on MSN...so probably I should have poked you. Either way, since I wasn't at the summit, I won't be your best CSM interviewee. I'll poke you on MSN and we can chat about how to get the CSM perspective in the mix.

Posted: Jan 13th 2011 5:01PM Seldra said

No matter how many times I see a titan it never ceases to amaze me just how massive they really are. It completely dwarfs that Dreadnought (Moros.)

Posted: Jan 14th 2011 4:49AM axler said

@Seldra

I remember the first time I got DD by one. It was a gallente erebus with its aurora ominae.

I did not have it on overview, and didn't see it when it jumped a few hundred of our fleet. suddenly my screen started going dark, very slowly, thought my graphics card was dying or something, and then suddenly I was in my pod and people were screaming on vent.

it was in the old days though, twas a big event and all...not today when people use them to gank logis...