Posted: Jan 6th 2011 12:19PM Enikuo said

I was surprised to hear they have new expansion, considering that they still haven't added the ability to upgrades wings for the Tideborn race in their last expansion. PW doesn't seem to be very good at supporting their games, imo.

Posted: Jan 6th 2011 12:38PM Bartlebe said

Another F2P grinder that tries to enslave you with its cash shop.

Fresh.

Posted: Jan 6th 2011 12:59PM hami83 said

@Bartlebe Would you rather a pay to play grinder that is slowly but surely squeezing in a cash shop? Like Warhammer or Warcraft?

Posted: Jan 6th 2011 4:45PM cic said

@hami83

Your avatar is appropriate.

Posted: Jan 6th 2011 7:13PM Rindon said

@cic
hahaha baby ruth

Posted: Jan 6th 2011 1:26PM Magnux said

It's pretty that's for sure, using what is already out there, I like some of what they have. PW seems to come out with games real quick sure they use the existing tech they got and regurgitate it but still its nice to see they are doing stuff and putting out different things. If you look at the stuff they have its a lot of what WoW has lol, its ok though its not like WoW is doing much with it, sure there are the expansions but its the same game.

And I have to agree with you Hami on the P2P then squeezing in the cash shop lol.

Posted: Jan 6th 2011 1:57PM notuba said

Speaking of the cash shop, it says that many of the FW dance emotes are only from special outfits. What that means, speaking from personal experience with PWE's games, is that you can have access to a "special" emote only after you buy a non-armor cosmetic outfit from the cash shop. You will only have access to that special emote while you are wearing the special outfit. It is just one of the many ways that PWE games make you pay for aspects of the game that should be inside the game for all characters to use.

Indeed, another PWE cash shop free to download subpar game. Then again, supposedly FW will not be a grinder, but more-so a quest-driven walk in the pretty park. *picks self up from floor after laughing so hard I fell out of the chair* Only time will tell. PWE games are great if you are a tween or teen. Otherwise, they are worthless wastes of time.

I have played every PWE MMO released so far. I am not making up what I said, it has been proven to me over the past two years.

Hmm, will Beau do a Rise and Shiny on FW? I hope so.

Posted: Jan 6th 2011 2:00PM notuba said

@notuba My mistake, I meant PWI dance emotes, not FW dance emotes.

Posted: Jan 6th 2011 11:52PM Abriael said

Lol @ the dance. I don't think I've seen many games out there with such bad and choppy animations.

Double lol @ the classesof forsaken world being the "most unique to date". What are they smoking? They're all blatant copies of quite widespread classes from other MMORPGs...
I understand that sometimes high-sounding marketing dribble is needed, but the FW video is downright pathetic, from how he continues to stress on how "unique" the classes are (when they're not) to the lame (failed) attempt to sound epic.

Wanna do something rather unique? Do away with classes instead of copying/pasting them from other games and calling them "unique" 'cause it sounds good.

Posted: Jan 7th 2011 1:34AM real65rcncom said

well, since thedance animations aren't gamebreaking and give advantage in play, I don't see a problem charging people to get them.

The game is F2P so they have to make money somehow. If someone wants to spend their time in a MMO dancing in town instead of fighting, sure.. charge em.

But honestly, why would you want to pay for those dance animations they show? I'd save my dollars for a real stripper instead!