Posted: Jan 5th 2011 2:49PM Beau Hindman said

And what's wrong with telling the newbies to cut down the trees? After all, those lattes are not going to drink THEMSELVES, so we might as well have 'em while they chop.

Oh, did I not tell you that we can now build an espresso machine? It's under "Advanced Relaxation."

Beau

Posted: Jan 5th 2011 3:14PM Ziglug said

I can't stop playing Wurm... worst of all, all that I've been doing is terraforming land for the last three days.... so addicting... must.... resist....

Posted: Jan 5th 2011 9:16PM Yoh said

After hearing this, it's made me giddy as a school girl.
Once I upgrade my computer over the next few weeks so I can do my artwork and modeling at a reasonable pace, I'm going to see what I can do for Rolf and his crew.

Sounds like they are in need of someone who not only can model for them, but has the time to do it, and for free no less.
Let's hope my attention span can last till then.

Posted: Jan 7th 2011 4:49PM Dode said

Hm would be interested in joining the MW village or atleast paying a visit, between what hours could i find you guys on-line and who could I contact to get a pick-up from the Docks?

Posted: Jan 7th 2011 5:04PM NomadWanderer said

Same.. I made an account last night and after a fun/exciting trek in the dark, have arrived at the Shipyard of Poland village/harbor.

What's a good time to contact someone for a pickup?

Posted: Jan 7th 2011 5:21PM ShawnSchuster said

@(Unverified) I'll jump into game now, if you want to give me a shout.

[Edit: Er, spouse aggro, so nvm. I'll come back on tonight around 9pm EST to pick people up]

Posted: Jan 8th 2011 3:03AM dazt said

Heyas, looking for a boat ride, am at the shipyard, was a cool adventure getting here without anything. Luckily i had ppl randomly help.

Let me know what time you can pick me up. Im in aussie land so just let me know what PST or EST you can be around. Look forward to meeting up with you all

Cheers

Daz

Posted: Jan 8th 2011 8:09AM ShawnSchuster said

@dazt I'll be on nightly (my time) at 9:30pm EST to pick people up.

Posted: Jan 8th 2011 1:08PM Dode said