Posted: Jan 3rd 2011 1:20PM notuba said

Interesting. You need to show this article on your main page for the entire week instead of letting it slip to page 2 later on Monday, then further and further away from being found or even remembered. You need some sort of contents section or links area. This is a DAILY event, so this should be prominently displayed on the main page of Massively aka on massively.joystiq.com, at the top or on the right on its own section for each day's stream.

Posted: Jan 4th 2011 10:56AM Rubi said

@notuba Actually, if you look at the top of our main page, you'll see it there. Hope that helps! :)

Posted: Jan 4th 2011 11:09AM notuba said

@Rubi It is NOW, but sure as hell wasn't there yesterday when I posted that first comment. Nor was it there when the Wurm stream was going on.

Admit it, you're a day late. :)

Posted: Jan 4th 2011 5:40AM mrshiz37 said

Have they always had live streaming every day, or it this something they are trying out? I haven't been on this site long enough to notice... :(

Anyhow, I love these types of things, I'll be on a bit to watch you guys.

Posted: Jan 4th 2011 10:47AM Tazuras said

Like notuba I am somewhat disappointed about the way this has been handled as well. In my case I am an active Wurm player so I would have really liked to see the Monday broadcast, but as I usually check in the mid-afternoon or evenings by the time I found out about it it was already over. Is there someplace where you say when you will replay it on the channel?

Posted: Jan 4th 2011 11:09AM Rubi said

@Tazuras Well, as I said to Notuba, the link to the Livestream info is prominently displayed at the top of our main page, so hopefully that helps that part.

We've got an on-demand channel at http://massively.joystiq.com/livestream, and you can watch everything there at your convenience.

Unfortunately, yesterday's Wurm Online Livestream had some technical difficulties and didn't record, but don't worry -- several Massively staffers are completely in love with the game. I'm sure you'll see it again soon!

Posted: Jan 4th 2011 12:17PM Tazuras said

@Rubi Thanks for the info Rubi, I will be sure to keep an eye out for future broadcasts.

Posted: Jan 4th 2011 7:33PM ShawnSchuster said

@Tazuras Also, I plan to do another Wurm broadcast. So far, I have to admit we're not too impressed with Livestream's technical problems, but we'll make up for the lost recording by recording another Wurm episode some day soon.

Posted: Jan 4th 2011 6:55PM Tazuras said

Well I am afraid I am compelled to share my disappointment here again. As you can see from the timestamp the STO live stream should have been going for about 30 minutes ago, at least if I properly understand the sub heading "Tuesday, 6:00 p.m. EST: Beau -- Star Trek Online". However I am currently watching the stream, and have been since 6 pm EST and it is a LOVE re-run.

At this point I'm at a bit of a loss at what to say. Do things come up and problems arise, yes, absolutely. Should I hold massively accountable for that, no, and I don't. What I am most disappointed with is the lack of communication. There is no post on the blog or twitter saying something to the effect of: 'hey, the livestream isn't going to be happening tonight, sorry about that.' I dont think that is really to much to ask for though I could always be wrong.

Originally I wrote more here but I decided to delete it as it was just born of pure frustration so in summation: GGGRRRrrrrrr...

Posted: Jan 4th 2011 7:32PM ShawnSchuster said

@Tazuras My apologies. We didn't communicate anything about this because we didn't know about the absence until about 15 minutes ago. Again, I apologize and I'll get to the bottom of why tonight was skipped.

Posted: Jan 4th 2011 7:50PM ShawnSchuster said

@Tazuras There was a misunderstanding with time zones, so Beau will be coming on to do his livestreaming in about an hour (9pm EST).

Posted: Jan 4th 2011 10:26PM Tazuras said

@ShawnSchuster Ha ha, ended up missing it anyway, that's what I get for not checking back more often I guess. Thanks for your quick responses.