Posted: Dec 29th 2010 12:36PM Qazedski said

Some good suggestions there - I would also go for Jade Dynasty or Perfect World International (http://www.perfectworld.eu) as these are the 2 free MMO's I am currently enjoying

Posted: Dec 29th 2010 1:21PM Tazmanyak said

@Qazedski
the targeted computers are notebooks.
Even if they use outdated graphics, PW games need a 3d card to run.
So, PW games wont fit here :)

Posted: Dec 29th 2010 5:22PM notinterested said

@Tazmanyak

There is not a single notebook on the market without some form of 3d graphics in it and even $200 notebooks can manage both the games he mentioned just fine.

Posted: Dec 29th 2010 1:12PM Enikuo said

Zentia plays well on my (non-gaming) laptop :)

Posted: Dec 29th 2010 1:21PM Beau Hindman said

@Enikuo Yeh I didn't mention Zentia because I wasn't sure how it would run. I had to cut the list off, somewhere, and didn't have a chance to put it through its paces on the new toy yet. I will now!

Any other suggestions, go for it! :)

Beau

Posted: Dec 29th 2010 2:00PM beqerel said

Posted: Dec 29th 2010 2:43PM Warumono said

Dunno if the us version have a similar config. I like him because i can switch graphic cards depending on my needs. It have a 5650 dedicated and a 4250 integrated. The only difference from the store version to my is that i have 6gb ram and a touchscreen lcd. It's not very cheap, but i think it's a nice price for the performance. I only hate the p920, it's a low clock chipset :(

I currently play ffxiv with 50~70 fps on high config.

for my old laptop i used to play PW (perfect world) and AION a lot. It was a 3200 Ati radeon graphics and aion was playable in it :p

Posted: Dec 29th 2010 3:30PM Beau Hindman said

@Tempes Magus Sorry to disappoint you, but the list is in no particular order. lol You just can't catch a break!

But yeh, it's a great game...at the very least it's a really neat little game for playing while stuck at airports or in bed at night. It's relaxing and fun -- at least it is for me so far.

Beau

Posted: Dec 29th 2010 3:42PM HalfGamer said

I just started Tibia. Does it not have any sound, or do I just have something set up incorrectly? I didn't see anything in the settings, but maybe I just looked past it.

Thanks

Posted: Dec 29th 2010 5:30PM Beau Hindman said

@HalfGamer It does have sound, but their very uncommon. Opening a door or equipping something (I can't remember and I'm not able to log in right now) makes slight sound.

Try it out, I think it;s just really quiet or uncommon.

Beau

Posted: Dec 29th 2010 3:47PM Darkdust said

My kids (4 and 7 years old) love Poptropica, and it seems to be a good place for them to spend some time. I haven't really gotten into it with them, as my MMORPG time goes to EVE and WoW. But I've liked what I've seen when I do sit down with them, and they play it right behind me.

Posted: Dec 30th 2010 5:25PM MewmewGirl said

There's a most awesome, most addicting game that plays through a browser that a lot of people are starting to hear about.

Die2Nite - It's so weirdly addicting and different, you just have to try it out for yourself.

Posted: Dec 30th 2010 5:39PM Beau Hindman said

@MewmewGirl Cool I'll go check it out right now. Thanks!

Beau

Posted: Jan 4th 2011 3:48PM Orionolle said

Dofus is amazing :D So glad it's on the list. That little line with the word "Dofus" in it in Code of Everand's comment made me wanna check it out.

Posted: Jan 5th 2011 12:22PM (Unverified) said

I checked out Might and Magic's website. Horrible site, I cant even tell what the game is like - Their "tour" consists of listing every peasant character in the game and the non-english screenshots of what appears to be a tile-based town-building game..whee

Posted: Jan 5th 2011 12:33PM (Unverified) said

your link for maplestory is invalid