Posted: Dec 24th 2010 8:20AM augustgrace said

Huge Howard fan so I keep tabs on Age of Conan and periodically sub but never stick to it.

I used to keep tabs on WAR hoping that things would improve, but I've since given up all hope there.

I still follow Lotro casually and log in from time to time (After all it's free).

Games that I'm following that haven't been released yet-
Guild Wars 2
DC Online
SWTOR
RIFT
World of Darkness
The Secret World

Posted: Dec 24th 2010 8:43AM Averdrian said

WAR I always check it in hopes that good news is finally on the way. Sadly WAR has left me with a hole in my heart that hopefully DCUO can fill.

Posted: Dec 24th 2010 8:59AM Loopy said

Games that i like reading news about, and periodically subscribe to:
AoC, WAR, STO, LOTRO

Games i like reading about, but probably (99%) won't subscribe again to:
EVE

Posted: Dec 24th 2010 9:04AM Arkanaloth said

EVE online.. I'll never play it, but the stories and articles tend to be interesting.

Posted: Dec 24th 2010 9:07AM WPNZ said

Star Wars Galaxies, Stopped playing a few years ago, and can't believe it's still going.

Posted: Dec 24th 2010 9:17AM Irem said

I tend to read everything just because I like to keep up on MMO stuff in general, but I follow EVE and FFXIV/FFXI in particular. Sometimes Aion and LotR too.

Posted: Dec 24th 2010 9:19AM Channel84 said

warhammer online and AO
both have great potential imo but dev never live up to my expectation

Posted: Dec 24th 2010 9:41AM Syesta said

Moved from FFXI to FFXIV, but I still keep track of XI for special events and the like.

Posted: Dec 24th 2010 9:56AM distiler said

Star Wars Galaxies and Anarchy Oline.

Posted: Dec 24th 2010 9:58AM Doba said

Warhammer, WoW

Posted: Dec 24th 2010 10:02AM (Unverified) said

Games I fallow but don't play.

1 AoC
2 STO
3 Black Prophecy
4 Eve
5 DCUO (will pay soon, cheap life sub)
6 Champions Online (will trail after f2p launch)
7 Pirates of Burning Sea (will trial but not enough time)
8 Invictus (will try but not enough time)
9 EQ

Games Spamming...oh no not again!
List of gamesI personally don't care anymore because information overload.... unless 2 months before launch day...who knows when ^^

1 SWTOR
2 Rift
3 Tera
4 GW2
5 Star Wars: The Old Republic
6 LOTRO (ignoring their responsibility to deliver content to its subscribes, thus no longer interested in playing)

Posted: Dec 24th 2010 10:03AM Greyhame said

Warhammer Online. I'm interested to see what they are doing to at least see if it looks like something to try again.

I poke around Lord of the Rings Online occasionally as well. When I want a change of scenery.

EVE Online as well just because I'm interested to see where they take it in the future.

Posted: Dec 24th 2010 10:21AM (Unverified) said

WAR
Allods Online
Any game by SOE

Posted: Dec 24th 2010 10:33AM Jade Effect said

World of Warcraft.

With so many subscribers, what WoW does and continue to do in the foreseeable future will have an trickle-down effect on other MMOs. I don't play WoW, but I'm keen to see the direction the MMO market is heading.

Posted: Dec 24th 2010 10:44AM SkyStreak said

I pretty much only (currently) play CoH, but I love hearing about Fallen Earth and pretty much any non-fantasy MMOs....

Posted: Dec 24th 2010 10:45AM ScottishViking said

EVE. I have fantasies about EVE as the type of MMO *I* want it to be. It rarely works out that way in-game. I think I'm not alone in this. But it's a testament to the game, in any form, that it continues to generate interesting news.

Posted: Dec 24th 2010 10:53AM BubleFett said

FFXIV just like to read the drama.

Posted: Dec 24th 2010 1:44PM Baromega said

@BubleFett Keeping it real. I'm the same.

Posted: Dec 24th 2010 12:06PM InkSix said

Aion, EVE, and whatever Perfect World Entertainment is working on at the time.

Posted: Dec 24th 2010 12:18PM MMOaddict said

FFXI. For some odd reason I keep hoping they patch a control scheme change or institute full fledged solo leveling at a really fast pace. I know, I know, it'll never happen. But there it is. I loved this game but it's such a chore to "relearn" and get back into that these are the changed I wish would happen. Hell, I would even play the game if it was a single player console game with the party members being controlled by you, like the old single players used to do.

One Shots: Grim Raider