Posted: Dec 20th 2010 7:22PM Dblade said

On an unrelated note, how is/did the one month rifting trial go?

Posted: Dec 20th 2010 7:46PM Maraq said

I agree with everything typed above, and i've suggested a fair few of them on the forums before i left. Due to the degree of commonsense present in those points, I have absolutely no confidence in any of them actually being taken up, or at least not in the forseeable future. Aion could still correct a lot of its design issues, but its window of opportunity for me has come and gone.

Posted: Dec 20th 2010 8:20PM Brockobama321 said

I'd kill for a Need/greed, it makes dungeons so awkward without it.

Posted: Dec 20th 2010 10:41PM Yarr said

I agree with all of MJ's wishes.

I'll add some of my own:

1. Save my window positions! Having to drag every single window to a usable spot every single time I log on or switch characters is stupid. This could so easily be fixed by just saving a simple text file on each users system with last positions of each window (that is only two numbers per window, the top left corner X and Y position). Seriously, have the devs ever even played the game, that is such a basic thing to leave out? And no, letting Aion position the windows is as totally worthless as the default option.

2. Don't reset my quest list each time I switch characters. Again, very simple fix to save a few numbers for each character.

3. DYE PREVIEW! How can anyone create a game these days and NOT have that already in the game at release?

4. Fix the Java applets on the official website so they work. They don't work on any browser that I know of, except the very first time I loaded my main character; never have worked since.

5. Take one of those virtual servers you closed down and turn it back on as an international party server! No trading, buying, selling, mobs, or fighting (dueling would still be available). Put a portal on every current server (both Asmo and Elyos sections) that anyone can use to go there (would create a temp clone of your character, armor and weapons) and party, chat, dance, brag, or whatever. Let Asmo/Elyos talk freely. Would be nice to visit, build a true worldwide (at least those areas managed by NCWest) community feeling and let us visit with friends that have changed servers. Locations could rotate around Atreia daily or weekly.

Posted: Dec 21st 2010 9:38PM Yarr said

Aion is only $10 today on Steam's daily deal! Nice little holiday surprise. Got two new pets on each character for less than what one month usually costs, while getting the 30 days added to my current subscription.

Posted: Dec 22nd 2010 10:37PM Langx2 said

still no holiday decorations in game. this company is a joke.