Posted: Dec 17th 2010 12:44PM Azev said

How can you not love Trion. I hope they are making games with this attitude 20 years from now. Keep it up.

Posted: Dec 17th 2010 12:55PM slash beast said

I can't tell you how many times I've heard a developer say this.

It's to the point that it's almost the normal scripted response to expect these days.

A bunch of jibber jabber IMO.

In any case, we'll see if their product lives up to their words.

Posted: Dec 17th 2010 12:59PM Lobotomist said

The reaction to the first beta even was not overly positive. And it shows they are listening. And what other thing are betas for?

They should not take criticism as something that hurts their feelings, but constructively.

Nobody is smart enough to make perfect game out of the box.

You must first test it and tweak it. Thats how its done.

Posted: Dec 17th 2010 1:13PM misterorff said

If one wasn't under any sort of NDA, one might comment on alleged patch notes that may or may not have gone up before today's Beta that show that Trion is walking the walk with this. It must be nice, one would assume, for those under NDA to see that their feedback has already been patched into the 2nd Beta... hypothetically.

Posted: Dec 17th 2010 1:52PM chum said

@misterorff If I was in the beta, I might go and look at those patch notes that you postulate might be there. If I read them, I might be duly impressed and more optimistic about the game. Maybe.

Posted: Dec 17th 2010 3:24PM ImperialPanda said

• Half a heart
@misterorff

Can we stop acting like an NDA is some holy document? I care more about the warranty agreement on a $10 toaster.

Seriously...

Posted: Dec 17th 2010 4:10PM misterorff said

@ImperialPanda

Ah my mistake. I forgot how serious this site and its users are. I will never again attempt to use humor in any posts. I wish I could attach a tube of Preparation H to heal the hemorrhoid my post must have caused you.

Posted: Dec 17th 2010 9:30PM ImperialPanda said

• Half a heart
@misterorff

*yawn* it's only been joked about since the beginning of time. Come up with something new already. Be a little creative at least, or is that perhaps too hard for you.

Posted: Dec 17th 2010 9:37PM Valdur said

@ ImperialPanda

If the NDA has no value for you it does for others.

Posted: Dec 17th 2010 10:19PM ImperialPanda said

• Half a heart
@Valdur

Yeah but do we really need to act like 6yos eating their first ice cream cone?

Fact: All the "if one wasn't under NDA", "if I was in beta", "if I read them", etc... is not clever. It's just old. And very, very, lame. And it's getting a bit annoying seeing people repeat it 948575672 times. Can we get past this already?

Maybe I should link a rickroll to wrap this up.

Posted: Dec 17th 2010 10:50PM chum said

@ImperialPanda If I read your post, which I may have unfortunately done, I might wonder why you seem to take things so personally. Just saying...if I did.

Posted: Dec 17th 2010 11:14PM ImperialPanda said

• Half a heart
@chum

Good thing it's only if you did. It would be such a shame if the situation was certain instead of hypothetical. Because if that were the case then it would mean you might have to make a reply in which you would wonder why I seem to take things so personally. My reply for such a question, if it did get asked, might be something like I find stupidity annoying. What can I say.

Posted: Dec 18th 2010 2:04AM Bhima said

I've only played this game for a short time, but I can say it has ALOT of promise. Very impressed so far. Hopefully they will get some graphic optimization down because my AMD x2 6000 and 4870 are truly feeling their age.