Posted: Dec 13th 2010 3:12PM Sishen said

If you mess with the other bosses you can't get a weapon key? I haven't tried this instance yet leveling a alt to try it out.

Posted: Dec 13th 2010 6:06PM Marklar19 said

I actually, this past week, just got to the point where I found and leveled to Kromede's trial, so I've run it for my first (and 2nd/3rd) time.

I really like it, it's a ton of fun, and a really cool experience, I'm going to give it a few more runs this week to see if I can get the key/weapon drop.

To me though, it is TOO MUCH XP, if you do KT 5 or 10 times, you could pretty much completely bypass all other content at the appropriate level like the lower abyss 6-mans, Mist Mane, Lepharist's Citadel....in that sense I wish it just rewarded way less XP

being the completionist that I am...I suicided off about 10million XP per KT run that I did, so that I could stay lvl 40

Posted: Dec 13th 2010 6:23PM Graill440 said

I was gifted a 1 month trial to try the new content (think i posted about it before) while i liked the solo run through the trial, after one run it was really not worth the effort to go through again. Nothing changes, no new challenges, the instance cannot be scaled, the loot is the same. Crafted items are better and the dungeon itself does not change layout. I also found in that first run the gall of Kromede, she had stolen my look, well from the waist up anyway, and she had a different hairstyle, and her costume was coral, ugh (this is sarcastic humor before i get knee jerk judged).

Anyway, i never made it through the full month, after 6 runs, two kromede weapons and wanting to rip my brain out from the shear boredom of that instance i silently left again. Nice try devs. Not even close Aion.

Posted: Dec 14th 2010 8:29AM sauceofmagic said

I've unsubscribed from Aion after running this dungeon. It summarises the whole Aion perfectly: It's monotonous with lame rewards.

Posted: Dec 14th 2010 2:19PM Sukiyaki said

The dungeon is really amazing and its sad the western playbase that got used tho shallow epic grind of WoW cant appreciate this dungeon and create enough noise to get more like these. All they care about is the droprate increase and more epics for no effort and avoiding pvp they could lose at all cost.