Posted: Dec 12th 2010 11:12AM dudes said

abandon all money all ye who enter here. Oops, I meant hope, not money. Yes that's it. Heh.

Posted: Dec 12th 2010 1:16PM niakori said

@Jasdemi

Ok I'm lost, when did everyone get the memo that PC was expensive. I got my hovercraft for what would equal 75 cents. Not that I even had to pay real cash.
The misinformation about this game is phenomenal.

Posted: Dec 12th 2010 6:38PM Not THAT Matt said

@Jasdemi

I downloaded and tried this, after seeing this post, thinking it would be somewhat like Planetside (MMO FPS, etc) and man ten minutes later I finally found out how to customize my key bindings. Still can't figure out how to get a gun, or shoot stuff, or drive a vehicle, or really do ANYTHING.

The most archaic modern game I think I've ever played.

Posted: Dec 12th 2010 7:57PM Cavadus said

The game is a scam, stay away. Even buying a sub's worth of PED monthly will only get you a few hours of gameplay.

And do you still have to sweat animals? FFS, this game...

I remember being inside of a mall and a pair of virtual jeans cost more than a pair of RL jeans. They were over $200.00 RL cash.

Posted: Dec 12th 2010 10:42PM x0fx3 said

I'm glad theres so many people who think they know this game but don't. Their comments help keep most of the kiddies away (anyone under 25).

Posted: Dec 15th 2010 10:12PM XGSkippy said

i gave this game an honest try after seeing this post. Maybe i was just playing it wrong, but there was no way that my hunting or sweating efforts would pay for the ammo or weapons needed to progress, much less armor. With out throwing some money into the game it seems its nearly imposable to get started. The guns given to me, and ammo, was used before i completed the first quest in the real world...

i was really really excited about this game, any game with a skill based system i am totally down for, but from the point i saw, the game's drops from animals just don't out weigh the cost to even kill the animal...

-X