Posted: Dec 9th 2010 8:30PM Joystiq Login Bugs SUCK said

I shall ask Massively when they will fix our names so they reflect what we have used for years?

Joystiq has so far been a fail.

Posted: Dec 10th 2010 3:09AM Unverfied B said

@Joystiq Login Bugs SUCK

Considering that WOW Insider (the site that brings in 99% of the money for josytiq i imagine) didn't receive the new design and other great features, i imagine that they realized it was a bad idea and working on something better... It takes time tho.

Posted: Dec 9th 2010 9:35PM Drunken Irish Sniper said

At least you're playing Forsaken.

Posted: Dec 10th 2010 3:34AM Hurbster said

@Drunken Irish Sniper

Have to if we want the rest of the worgen story.

Posted: Dec 10th 2010 1:50AM ZachDude said

When can we expect to see someone writing a weekly column on DCUO???? :D

Posted: Dec 10th 2010 5:45AM anduz said

Why do people feel the need to trash talk the game they play?

Coming from eve-online I've rarely seen anyone start out by highlighting features they dislike when they tell others they play it. Maybe it's because eve-online is generally considered cool but it just strikes me as odd that you rarely see anyone talk about enjoying world of warcraft without also seeing them defend the reason they play with some form of "despite all these awful things" argument.

Kind of silly really considering we're all just playing what we find the most fun. :p

Posted: Dec 10th 2010 9:25AM shipwreck said

It's like admitting to listening to Michael Buble: you might really like it but no one else thinks its cool (even if they are closet Buble fans) so you have to be pejorative to save face.

WoW has become such a divisive monster that it can't be admittedly played in hardcore MMO circles without some kind of, "Yeah it's lame, you know, but it has it's cool parts."

Posted: Dec 10th 2010 11:05AM JustPlainJim said

@anduz

I can't vote you up enough on this one. Playing a game, enjoying it, and bashing it to "save face" seems rather unprofessional for a site about MMOs in general. I mean, I know bashing what's popular is what all the cool kids are doing, but what's the point?

Posted: Dec 12th 2010 10:59PM Bramen said

Has W.O.W. jumped the Shark?

The underwater zones feel very little kid like. A seahorse mount? Really!? I feel like I am watching a very strange episode of Spongebob Squarepants when I level in those zones. "Hey is that Patrick? Nope just my quest objective."