Posted: Dec 4th 2010 8:47PM smitesalot said

I highly recommend NerfedButtons for any Melee DPS, I used it on my choppa, and was able to organized my AOE attacks, debuffs, Single targets, and berserk specific abilities on 4 or 5 different buttons, and you essentially put the moves in a specific order you want, and just push the button and go nuts, it helps alot for choppa's mainly so you can be more mobile!

Posted: Dec 4th 2010 10:09PM paterah said

For Chosen and KotBS users: One button to rule them all (aura rotation)

Not sure if it still works haven't played WAR since 1.3.6

Posted: Dec 4th 2010 10:11PM Xilmar said

just wanted to point out that squared is absolutely awesome any player interested in RVR more than PVP.

i'm playing around a lot with a wizard and always have squared running...very useful for knowing how the Wwarband is doing, range of healers, flank attacks and all that just from a quick glance

Posted: Dec 4th 2010 11:44PM drakon said

One of the critical ones for any class in my opinion is the one that puts a red haze over the entire button if you are out of range. Can't remember the name of it right now.

Another one that I think should have made the list is nRarity (I think). It puts a colored boarder around the icon of items to indicate their rarity.

While I never used Enemy, Buffhead, or Motion its a good top 5 list. The default UI is just too average. Its not terrible, but it could be a LOT better.

Posted: Dec 5th 2010 3:25AM Tietun said

One addon that does it all and brings UI to much better overall level: YakUI
It has it all in one easy-to-use package (Squared, Enemy, and all others)

Posted: Dec 5th 2010 4:12AM drakon said

@Tietun I tried a number of different UI packages and always ended up removing it because there was too much stuff I didn't want. It seemed they tried to cram too much crap into a single package.

Posted: Dec 5th 2010 11:58AM Tietun said

@drakon

You can disable the addons if you dont want them from YakUI config or from the core addon manager