Posted: Dec 4th 2010 1:19PM warpax said

Nice! a 3 legged Snow Wolf! and Vampires... wonder if they'll sparkle

Posted: Dec 4th 2010 1:47PM Ayenn said

• Half a heart
so they eventually strong arm people into leaving the live servers by focusing on the ass F2P X-crament server leaving little to no reason to play on the live servers and then they want people to not only pay for an expansion, they want them to preorder it?

WTF?

SOE, Your seriously messed up.

This is an indication of the core reason why I will never play a SOE product again and will not support their games division. Their ain't no PS anything in my house and there never will be.

Posted: Dec 4th 2010 2:05PM Arcaria said

@Ayenn

You're kind of retarded aren't you?

Posted: Dec 4th 2010 6:19PM Interitus said

@Ayenn

Remember when you said

"Beyond that I conduct myself in game worlds as I do IRL, as a mature respectable and responsible adult."

lol

Posted: Dec 6th 2010 6:49PM Nellie said

@Ayenn

Actually, this Massively article is wrong. They aren't rewards for pre-orders -- just rewards for subbing in December, January and February and then buying the expansion sometime before Dec. 31 of next year (2011).

Posted: Dec 4th 2010 2:47PM druzeltheimp said

Ayenn, follow the link at the bottom of the article and read over it. It's apparent that you don't know what you are talking about.

Posted: Dec 4th 2010 3:30PM Ayenn said

• Half a heart
Nope, Just committed nerd rage. I only read the title and put a few points into nerd rage.

Still, SOE is a crap publisher.

Posted: Dec 4th 2010 4:22PM Herciel said

@Ayenn You should take your trolling elsewhere.

Posted: Dec 4th 2010 5:41PM Audacious said

A vampire race.

Anyone who's seen my comments knows I don't much care for the elephant in the room you all know I'm going to compare this to, but I doubt this is coincidental...

Posted: Dec 4th 2010 5:50PM pcgneurotic said

I'm looking forward to Velious as much as I've looked forward to all the previous ones, and the monthly bonuses just sweeten the deal further. Thanks SOE, I'm still loving ya after all these years. :)

Posted: Dec 5th 2010 2:47PM wizyy said

I'm not a EQ2 player, and I know this is just one screenshot, but DAMN that wolf looks terrible, and has only one front leg?

Posted: Jan 14th 2011 11:54AM Darkkhorse said

I played EQ2 when it first came out and did not like the direction they took the game. Years later, I have come back to EQX and I really have to give Sony some props, the game is amazing now. I am having so much fun playing this game that it has really surprised me. I started in Sept, and I now have a a level 85 and many other alts.

If you haven't given the game a try in a few years and are looking for something fresh, I suggest you give the game a try. Like me, you may be pleasantly surprised! Warning though...most of the free classes aren't quite as fun as the ones you will have to pay for. I just went gold and found that the Warden class is so much fun I couldn't stop playing it.