Posted: Nov 30th 2010 8:18AM Scrayn said

I already have a GamersFirst account, so I'll definitely be giving it a go. I doubt I'll spend money on it (I'm still stinging from paying $5 for just 20 inventory slots in Drift City), but this will be worth checking out when it comes back.

Posted: Nov 30th 2010 8:22AM Mirin said

Posted: Nov 30th 2010 8:23AM Tom in VA said

Nope. This game really doesn't interest me much.

I am glad, however, that it's being given a second chance.

Posted: Nov 30th 2010 8:24AM Snowyjoe said

Why not? It's free isn't it?

I'll give it a try when I have the time.
But I'm not really interested in the setting >.<

Still waiting for Earth Rise~~~

Posted: Nov 30th 2010 8:28AM blackcat7k said

Sure I'll be playing it if GamersFirst bothered to rework the match making so I don't end up fighting newbie cannon fodder with my high level character.

I just hope GF can get some of the original talent back so that the feel of the game doesn't take a 180.

Posted: Nov 30th 2010 8:31AM maniakmx said

I'm hoping they'll look at all the previous players and send us all beta invites. But even if they don't, I am definitely willing to give it a try when it re-launches. I also hope all my characters will still be accessible.

Posted: Nov 30th 2010 8:37AM bobfish said

Depends how much the Premium subscription is and whether they break the fun parts of it.

Posted: Nov 30th 2010 8:38AM Grumms said

Definitely. Why not try it for free?

I was in the beta and it was pretty fun. Definitely wasn't worth a sub at it's release.

Well see how things pan out from here.

Posted: Nov 30th 2010 8:38AM Syesta said

With it being F2P, I guess the answer is: "Sure, why not?"

Posted: Nov 30th 2010 8:38AM Purkit said

Its free... so yes. Not saying I'll be playing for long, or using the item shop.

I never got to try it out before it shut down, so I'll be going into it with very few expectations. I like the look, some of the game play sounds fun but I also heard it had some serious design issues. I suppose I'll see when it finally comes back online.

Posted: Nov 30th 2010 8:40AM chum said

Sure, I'll try it. Nothing to lose. It's one of those games that always piqued my interest but not enough to open my wallet. I would have picked it up had it ever dropped to $20 but it always seemed to hang around that $50 mark. Hell, Amazon still has it listed for $47...scumbags.

Posted: Nov 30th 2010 8:46AM dragonandante said

Sure why not? It's free. Hopefully they'll gradually balance out things more.

Posted: Nov 30th 2010 8:47AM Ocho said

Sorry no. Just doesn't seem like my kind of game.

Posted: Nov 30th 2010 8:56AM MrGutts said

Not unless they gutted the combat system with only one hitbox and only one good gun.

Posted: Nov 30th 2010 8:59AM MMOaddict said

No. Hated the game before, new company isn't going to change that.

Posted: Nov 30th 2010 9:04AM Thasri said

I beta tested the game and was very impressed with the character customization, if only it had more to do and more of a store like GTA. But I'll try it out just to see whats changed and what improvements they put in. :) For any reason just to Tatt my character lol.

Posted: Nov 30th 2010 10:18AM Jack D said

Might be worth a few plays so long as it doesn't turn into another Combat Arms type (Good game/business model, horrible about keeping up with the hacks, sadly)

Posted: Nov 30th 2010 10:39AM Noviere said

Probably not -- it doesn't seem like my type of game. Then again, I would like to play with the character creator... so maybe?

Posted: Nov 30th 2010 10:46AM Jeromai said

Only if it's good.

Posted: Nov 30th 2010 11:24AM urgan said

Not unless they've fixed the lag issues, the gun issues, and the driving issues (you know, the part the entire game is supposed to be about). To be fair, even with those problems it was still slightly fun. The environments were top-notch shooter maps.