To hear some of you folks tell it, our new website redesign made you blind -- not even goggles and a tank could protect you from the horrors of something so unspeakable and rare as a white website. Hopefully, you're finding ways to cope as our rollout continues and our tech gurus continue mopping up the (many, many) bugs. We're going to be focused on using our new site tools to bring you even better content... and that's why you were here all along, right guys? Guys?!
Join me past the break for a look at this week's other top stories!
- The Perfect Ten: The sadistic shopper's list for Black Friday and Cyber Monday
The top 10 games not to buy this holiday weekend.
- Massively's big fat Black Friday roundup
We gathered up all the best games-shopping deals!
- Massively Speaking Episode 124: Fallen Earth's Marie Croall
Our podcasters got an interview with the post-apoc sandbox's Senior Game Designer.
- Massively Exclusive: Global Agenda's Todd Harris talks 1.39 to 1.5
We chatted with the Hi-Rez producer about upcoming game updates.
- Choose My Adventure: The Wayback Machine
Jef shattered illusions and delusions on his tour of Darkfall.
- EVE Online microtransactions won't impact gameplay
CCP rushed to assure players that purchasable EVE Online items will offer no gameplay advantages.
- The Game Archaeologist and the Nights of Old Winter
We did some digging on Aol's ancient proto-MMO, Neverwinter Nights.
- The Soapbox: Spoiled solo
Eliot discussed the ups and downs of the modern solo-friendly MMO.
- Hyperspace Beacon: Rockin' the Roleplay
Larry wondered whose character we'll be playing in Star Wars: The Old Republic -- ours or BioWare's?
- Rift classes and capital city detailed
Trion revealed the Guardians' capital city of Sanctum and several new classes.
- Perpetuum officially launched
The newest sci-fi MMO opened its doors and unleashed the mechs!
- EVE Online santa patch to get rid of learning skills, Massively interviews CCP Greyscale
CCP announced plans to eliminate learning skills; we followed up with developer questions.
- The Shattering: Patch notes; What's in The Shattering; A patch 4.0.3a roundup
The World of Warcraft has been Shattered.
- Blizzard announces official Cataclysm launch events
The team revealed plans for launch events around the globe.
- The OverAchiever: Guide to Pilgrim's Bounty 2010
Your guide to the Thanksgiving events and achievements.