Posted: Nov 27th 2010 10:36AM Joystiq Login Bugs SUCK said

Best wishes to all my American friends who are recovering from their holiday feast.

I know we would never celebrate 9/11 as it would be offensive to Americans, let us hope that America stops celebrating Black Friday as it's offensive to us Aussies.

Posted: Nov 27th 2010 11:46AM tk421242 said

This should be an interesting comment thread to watch develop over the next few hours :)

Let the war of words begin!

Posted: Nov 27th 2010 1:25PM alucard3000 said

@Tempes Magus hehe we should call it red friday or blood friday =p
@unverified hmm the incident in your article occured on January 13th not November 26th if it was on the same day then yea you might have a point Here is a whole list of Black Fridays if you want to get technical:
It seems every day of the week has a list of days with "black" in front refering to certain events on certain dates except wednesday which only had 1 and tuesday which had 2.

Posted: Nov 27th 2010 11:10AM Pingles said

I will finally be back in Iris online now that the Open Beta has started.

My favorite mount has to be the Hobby Horse of Zentia.

Posted: Nov 27th 2010 12:23PM pcgneurotic said

What's the crazy-looking animal-tastic film on your giant screen there dude?

Posted: Nov 27th 2010 1:08PM Krystalle Voecks said

@Tempes Magus

How very meta. :D

Posted: Nov 28th 2010 12:24AM Eliot Lefebvre said

@pcgneurotic I have no idea. The photo was taken by Ms. Lady and I was not home at the time, so I have every reason to believe that Tempes is right on the money about what's on the screen. It added a lovely layer of Dada onto the header image, though.

Posted: Nov 27th 2010 12:43PM Doba said

GREAT weekend for me :)

Got WoW battle chest and WOTLK for 20 bucks total and Torchlight off steam for 5 bucks. Ah time to lvl my lvl 5 Orc :D

Posted: Nov 27th 2010 6:45PM Anciegher said

Er....I've had a 50" TV for 2 years, it's not that big. In fact I would like a 70" TV :P

Posted: Nov 27th 2010 11:57PM Blazeddc said

@Anciegher

I'm fine with my 32'.:o

Posted: Nov 28th 2010 7:38AM Eliot Lefebvre said

@Anciegher I'm not sure I really want to get to a point in my life where a television larger than four feet is "not that big." I wish you luck on your quest for a larger display, however.

Posted: Nov 27th 2010 7:02PM truthlesshero said

I've gotten back into Age of Conan. Crazy what a class change does to your game enjoyment. Let's just say not a fan of the PoM, loving the Assassin.

Also really been enjoying MP (PvP) in LoTRO. So that has taken up all my freep playing time.

Most awesome mount that I've owned? It's a simple mount, but I really like it, my Inn League Mount int LoTRO. Beer delivery for all of middle-earth! Most awesome mount that I don't own? Probably the tiger mount in Age of Conan.

Posted: Nov 27th 2010 11:58PM mysecretid said

My father has owned giant TVs ever since there were such things. My family is not wealthy, but a giant television is just one of those things he simply "must have".

Years ago, we dubbed the first one the BFTV (Big F#ckin' TV) and the acronym has stuck for years now.

Welcome to the world of BFTVs, Eliot and Ms. Lady. There is no turning back.

Posted: Nov 28th 2010 2:21PM Fakeassname said

MS. LADY WAS A FOOL!

she should have picked up a projector.

one 5-10 pound box strapped to your roof and you get at least a 60 inch for about the same price.

MMO Week in Review: QueueAge