Posted: Nov 24th 2010 10:38AM Noviere said

I dunno if it's sloth, or ADD... In GW, I'm on 'A Little Help From Above' in the WiK. I fight my way through 3-5 groups of White Mantle, then quit. I've done this 4 times -- I just find the fights so tedious! My other goal is to get Luxon Elite armor... After farming enough rep for 2 shards of jade, I quit.

Gah.

Maybe full hero parties will get me back into the game. The HoM calculator motivated me for a while, but now I'm dragging my feet.

Posted: Nov 24th 2010 11:53AM Cwurle said

Where does apathy fit in? I think that sums up most of my mmo experiences so far.

Posted: Nov 24th 2010 1:53PM Irem said

@Cwurle
Actually it fits into Sloth. :D So, oddly enough, does despair.

Posted: Nov 24th 2010 11:53AM PaterFrog said

Sloth. I'm real big on that. Been playing WoW almost since Vanilla launch and I never, ever hit the level cap. Not 60 when it was 60, not 70 when it was 70 and the same goes for 80. I kinda doubt I'll ever manage. It's just too boring to play the same char for more than 3 days... :D

Some gluttony... definitely. Like, why the hell didn't I get myself a job in those two and a half years? Okay I had a few good reasons (I mean sincerily, seriously good reasons, but I still could've done some active translation between German and English, to get some money, instead of mooching of my mother... :D )

Greed and envy? Not so much, but they're the reasons I stopped playing EVE. Everybody shows their worst side in that game and I don't feel like anybody got any human left in them when I play with them.

Posted: Nov 24th 2010 1:36PM Space Cobra said

Isn't there a BIGGER list of offenses/sins rather than this LIMITED one?

>:D

Posted: Nov 24th 2010 2:41PM ZachDude said

Envy mostly. Everyone has all this cool stuff I wish I had but I don't have the time, or can't stick to one game long enough to work toward it.... The only game I've really achieved anything in is Guild Wars.

Posted: Nov 24th 2010 2:47PM JoeH42 said

It's not on the list at all but if you made a list of 7 things that piss off other players I'd have to put "Inviting them to your guild/clan/kinship/whatever without even talking to them first or knowing them or anything." Bit of a long one but it really irritates me when someone does it.

Posted: Nov 25th 2010 3:03AM mysecretid said

@JoeH42 Wrath for you, then! :-)

Posted: Nov 24th 2010 3:39PM EgoPoisoning said

Sloth.

The last big DDO update broke its functionality with Crossover games on my Mac. I spent about two weeks trying to fix it, but had no success and found no answers, so I haven't played any MMOs for a while.

Posted: Nov 24th 2010 6:09PM Palebane said

Sloth. Haven't played any MMORPGs for months.

Posted: Nov 24th 2010 7:38PM Graill440 said

None. There isnt an MMO out there currently worth my money.

Religion, Santa Claus, The Easter Bunny, The Great pumpkin, MMO's, whats the difference? There is none. I believe what i want to, not what "you" (generalized) want me to.

"Stick your head back in your hat and look at all the golden tickets". If you do not understand the latter sentence do not comment on it. Grin.

Posted: Nov 25th 2010 3:04AM mysecretid said

@Graill440 None in-game. Pride in real life, apparently. :-)

Posted: Nov 25th 2010 12:39AM Fakeassname said