Posted: Nov 23rd 2010 1:54PM konnik said

Love the new website! :)

Posted: Nov 23rd 2010 2:12PM alucard3000 said

Well looking at the video on their new site and it saying that its in-game footage it doesnt look like combat was revamped much at all.

Off topic sorry dont know where to ask this:how do you change your user pic beside your name?I have tried several times at several different times and it always says upload successful but my picture never changes.TY

Posted: Nov 23rd 2010 11:50PM Krystalle Voecks said

@alucard3000

The last I heard, the web guys were working on that. With that said, I was able to change mine using FireFox. Might give that a whirl, if you have it installed. (Oh, and if you have it installed, turn your script-blockers off for a minute so the upload script works. ;) )

Posted: Nov 23rd 2010 2:19PM konnik said

This video is old. There is no new combat video.

Posted: Nov 23rd 2010 3:56PM Doba said

first of all THANK YOU FOR THE NEW COMMENT SYSTEM!

ok Now I must say I am really looking forward to this game. The beta is sexy as hell and im playing it almost too much :)

Posted: Nov 23rd 2010 4:30PM postman said

@Doba

i hate you and your beta

Posted: Nov 23rd 2010 4:11PM Validus said

*sigh* what's with the Terra wannabe splash page?

Posted: Nov 23rd 2010 9:13PM Dblade said

When is this game coming out? It feels like you've been reporting on it forever.

Posted: Nov 23rd 2010 10:04PM claytondora said

I signed up for that damned beta ages ago. Let me in!

Anyways, I cannot stress how much I am anticipating playing this game. Masthead seems like a diligent, creative, and genuinely passionate crew of people: I wish you all the best. From the numerous interviews and QA sessions they've posted on their forums, it's obvious that a massive amount of thought went into crafting Enterra.
The possibilities I see in this game are endless. I can just see my rogue PK avatar screaming away from the scene of a crime in his sleek akira-like bike, ditching it in an abandoned warehouse, and stepping out in a full sized mech to dish hurt on those unlucky enough to tail me.
Needless to say, every time I hear something new about Earthrise, it brings out the giddy little boy nerd in me.

Posted: Nov 24th 2010 8:47AM Draccan said

Since the whole debacle about the last video we haven't seen any game footage since. I know they are revamping, but it has been like two years....

When will we actually see some ingame footage? All these written updates and screenshots tell us very little about the actual product.