Posted: Nov 21st 2010 4:12PM Mr Angry said

Absolutely fantastic stuff, I'll be telling all my friends about this!

Posted: Nov 21st 2010 5:25PM cray said

Definitely like to see more Peripherals cater smaller hands. I can't find a mini version of n52te. My left hand is cramped, my knuckles are paralyzed, but I can still use my fingers. Right now I use the arrow keys on my keyboard. I would love to find a more efficient method.

I'm using a 5 button Razor for my mouse (right hand) that came with my G73 laptop.

Posted: Nov 22nd 2010 10:05AM FrostPaw said

There are quite a few smaller mouse designs, you can usualy find them in the laptop peripherals section of computer stores or as I just did you can google the terms "mini mouse for laptop" These mini mice are about half the size of a regular mouse but you will probably lose some of the additional buttons that a mouse like the razor has.

Here are examples of mini mice for laptops. http://www.google.co.uk/products?hl=en&biw=1497&bih=768&q=mini+mouse+for+laptop&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=VYXqTMr0DISBhQex7LHCAw&sa=X&oi=product_result_group&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CDAQrQQwAA

Posted: Nov 22nd 2010 1:55PM cray said

Frostpaw,

Thanks for the links, but I'm not looking for smaller mouse. I'm looking for an alternative to using arrow keys on keyboard or what most gamers use the WASD keys.

I mentioned the n52te

I'm looking for a mini-version of this gamepad.

Posted: Nov 21st 2010 8:32PM Irem said

That was uncool. [Editor's note: This comment was originally in response to an offensive comment that was voted down, reported, and subsequently deleted. -Bree]

Posted: Nov 21st 2010 8:34PM Irem said

Thanks for the heads up on this! I'll definitely be passing it along.

Posted: Nov 21st 2010 8:56PM (Unverified) said

Thanks Beau for covering the AbleGamers 2010 Disabled Gamers Holiday Guide. With 33 million gamers with disabilities in the US alone, most people here do not know how many of your online gaming friends are disabled.

Thanks for the support,
Mark Barlet, President
The AbleGamers Foundation.

Posted: Nov 22nd 2010 11:36AM Daemodand said

One-tenth of America's population is composed of disabled gamers?

Posted: Nov 22nd 2010 11:50AM (Unverified) said

We are waiting for more up to date numbers from the 2010 census, but all the counts show that about 18% (about 51 million) of the entire US population is disabled. That is almost 2 in 10

ESA says 67% of all US households are gamers. So it is safe to say that 67% of the 51 million disabled people are gamers, or have games in the house.

So yes 1 in 10 people are disabled gamers...

Posted: Nov 22nd 2010 2:54AM MewmewGrrl said

This is really awesome. God forbid if something happened where I was no longer able to play games with normal controllers, I'd be so happy and thankful that somebody out there was helping create things that let me play too.

Gaming is a huge part of helping with depression under certain situations too. This really helps bring happiness to some people who actually deserve it (to think of what most people complain about, the littlest things, they don't compare to what disabled people go through on a daily basis).

Cheers for making this stuff, and thanks to Massively for pointing it out!

Posted: Nov 22nd 2010 7:23AM pcgneurotic said

I'd love to see more pieces like this and Lisa Poisso's family gaming guides, great stuff indeed.

One Shots: The sacred bosom dance