Posted: Nov 20th 2010 5:10PM Graill440 said

• Half a heart
Thankfully the people that made New Vegas will have nothing to do with this title. New Vegas, although a single player title, was and is an utter failure for the PC, lets hope these folks do not repeat the same console preference the latter did.

Posted: Nov 20th 2010 5:19PM paterah said

Why would that be? I heard NV was the same like Fallout 3, they just improved on the things people complained about in it.

Posted: Nov 20th 2010 5:40PM (Unverified) said

What in the world are you talking about? Yes, some bugs are present, But it's a great PC game!

Posted: Nov 20th 2010 8:46PM Dranaerys said

You are nuts, if anything the PC version is the msot stable of the lot, considering it didnt suffer from nearly as many freezes, crashes and broken questlines as the console versions did.

Does it have bugs and issues? Absolutely, but it is still one of the best RPGs to come out in 2010, adn the fact people love it and play it despite the numerous bugs it has, is a testament to how great a game it is.

Posted: Nov 20th 2010 6:58PM Qehb said

If this game will be just like the single player series I dont think I'll buy it, I'm a big fan of the series but I dont play RPGs the same way as I play MMO's and so I can not see my self enjoy playing this game if it is just Fallout with other players running around.

Posted: Nov 21st 2010 2:43AM AfrikanDarkness said

I don't know about anyone else but I like getting these quick stories about the wasteland not only that but new information about the game.

Posted: Nov 21st 2010 1:48PM gamebynight said

Does this update give anything substantial about the game world or anything with the eventual MMO, or is it a flavor update? I'm curious to know what the drops were for "those in the know."

Posted: Nov 22nd 2010 12:48AM AfrikanDarkness said

The update tells a couple of stories and a little information on the playable race Ghouls.

Posted: Nov 24th 2010 6:33AM Tiran Kenja said

Strange. I could have sworn I signed up for the newsletter the day the site opened. But I guess it may have been a bit loaded.

So thanks for the headsup. This time it seems to have worked ;)