Posted: Nov 18th 2010 9:27AM (Unverified) said

Very cool

World of Tanks is a great game and has been an awesome beta.

Looking forward to using voice in groups and for talking to scouts.

Posted: Nov 18th 2010 9:41AM jlong64 said

Great Game, adding another great feature

Posted: Nov 18th 2010 9:52AM eLdritchZ said

I'm telling you, something fishy is going on with this game!

The matchmaking is unbelievably botched up right now, there are a looooot of imbalances between nations and specific tanks and it is quite heavy on the grind, yet, since I've gotten my beta key from massively, I've played 800 random battles.... 8-0-0 !!

I guess, what I'm saying is.... this game is crazy fun! keep on rocking you russian freaks at wargaming.net

Posted: Nov 18th 2010 11:10AM (Unverified) said

Two thumbs up!

Posted: Nov 18th 2010 11:49AM Pingles said

An extraordinary, addictive game.

It's amazing how well the tank fits into a CTF-type game. It slows things down so it's not so frantic and twitch-based and yet is flexible enough where you still have scouts and heavies.

I look forward to voice chat.

Posted: Nov 18th 2010 11:59AM (Unverified) said

Communication between random teammates is very rare so anything to improve it should improve the effectiveness of the team. Typing a message while moving or under fire can get you killed so being able to quickly shout out warnings, requesting assistance or suggesting tactics will be great feature; more message hotkeys would be nice too. Not everyone will actively use the voice chat, most will just listen, and spoken language will still be a barrier (especially on the EU server) but I am looking forward to it!

If you have not tried World of Tanks yet because you were afraid it was just another FPS I recommend you check it out anyway. Aggressive solo "Twitch" gamers usually die early in the match and patient players with a better grasp of actual tank tactics and *teamwork* frequently save the day. I am an old fart (almost 50!) and having a blast!

First Impressions: LEGO Minifigures Online