Posted: Nov 18th 2010 9:35PM fauxcivility said

Nooooooo! My sub runs out on the 21st and I'm going to be moving in 3 weeks from today so I don't want to pay for another month when I don't know if I can use it all :(

*sigh*

Posted: Nov 18th 2010 9:38PM fauxcivility said

• 1 heart

*sigh*

Posted: Nov 18th 2010 9:39PM (Unverified) said

Awesome, I hope my sub. is up by then.

Posted: Nov 19th 2010 12:51AM Kaoss said

Jim Carey: Pleasure....Pleasure, Pleasure, Pleasure, Pleasure, Pleasure

Posted: Nov 19th 2010 4:13AM (Unverified) said

yessss....... when 95% players hited cap lvl all we need is a double exp event.....
yesssssss :D

Posted: Nov 19th 2010 5:10AM (Unverified) said

More like "halve your pain", right?

Posted: Nov 19th 2010 5:36AM Solp said

Reach the void zone that is end-game twice as fast, you mean?

Posted: Nov 19th 2010 9:34AM Crsh said

How is Aion these days? I haven't played since about March, my character painfully got to lv31 and having not much else than grinding to look forward killed it for me.

Posted: Nov 19th 2010 2:04PM real65rcncom said

Recently AION sent me an email telling me about "Victor Shugo" and all the new item drop rates. It was so cheery and funny that I ALMOST thought about resubbing.

Then I remember about how NCSoft made me slug it out for over a year on several 50s without once getting any Miragent pants, all the while we were asking for more bloodstains or better success rates. I thought about the hours I ground out in Theo looking for impossibly rare mats or items to sell to pay for my pants, which I still never got... that never dropped from those mobs but once in a blue moon.

I thought about all the DP runs and seeing nothing drop out of bosses, or seeing some other class' items drop that were worthless because no one was in our party who couldn't use it or didn't already have it.

I thought about all that, read this email again and the "double exp" and quietly clicked "Spam, Tag as Junk Mail".

NCsoft... you had your chance and you blew it. Don't call me.

I'll call you.