Posted: Nov 16th 2010 7:52PM (Unverified) said

I want to see these guys succeed, I believe they've made a really compeling game that's fun to play. I'm confident there are gamers who would love this game if they only knew more about. I played in beta just before launch and dismissed it after only an hour of gameplay. I went back four months later with a free trial and ended up buying the game.

Is it perfect? No, but I haven't found a game that is. I think FE is a sleeper and a true jem to those who take the time to explore it. My two cents.

Posted: Nov 17th 2010 8:57AM real65rcncom said

• 1 heart
Why do people ask their own questions, then answer it themselves? This is done a ton and it's distracting.

Is that to bring up points that distract from the original topic in an attempt to steer the conversation the way they want? Not sure, but people do this all the time, which is slightly irritating.

Can it be stopped? I don't know.

How about with humor? Possibly, but no one knows. (Having a little fun at you vond)^^

I agree with Fallen Earth and your take on their team. I was in the beta and these guys/gals were always there, answering tons of questions unlike a lot of games these days where Devs/Gms come in once in awhile. They did work very hard as expected from a indie company.

I'm not sure how much more exposure you'd expect them to get as an indie company though. I'm sure given their resources the game has had plenty of people at least hear of it. I've seen it featured on several MMO sites at various times.

Posted: Nov 16th 2010 9:53PM tk421242 said

Nothing gets you attention and exposure like layoffs.

Posted: Nov 17th 2010 9:22AM FTPgodmode said

voted up for pure sarcasm lol but in all seriousness, the game isnt half that bad. it's actually more indepth than some big name titles which i will leave unnamed for now.

Posted: Nov 17th 2010 6:03PM tk421242 said

Actually was in the alpha, the beta and played for quite awhile but eventually had to cancel due to life. Just been playing the hell out of fallout :)

Do love the title and want to see them make it.