Posted: Nov 15th 2010 5:09PM Solp said

Another one bites the dust.

Shame, really, I quite enjoyed it.

Posted: Nov 15th 2010 7:04PM Solp said

Just to clarify my comment: I enjoyed the game as it was. :(

Posted: Nov 15th 2010 5:33PM Sireangelus said

That is a new twist on a closure. I hope that it works out for them and they provide the better game that they want.

Posted: Nov 15th 2010 6:00PM Fakeassname said

wow! I'm impressed, most mmo's that NEED a retooling don't get it, and the ones that do are usually not recalled from operation so that the makers can continue to milk whatever money they can out of it.

I think I will give this game a shot when it re-launches simply out of respect.

Posted: Nov 15th 2010 10:31PM MewmewGrrl said

What made this game good was it was less like your typical MMO and something quite different. They are taking it down to make it more like your typical MMO progression? Great, I love that *extreme sarcasm*.

I just didn't like their item shop. I kept waiting for things I wanted to buy, and they really didn't have much interesting or that helpful to purchase. I always support games I like with money, but with this one I kept waiting and thinking that there would have to be some cool stuff, costumes, hair changes, anything coming out that I like in the Cash Shop but it just didn't seem to happen.

I hope it really does come back, and it really does end up better (at least in the Cash Shop area). Really FFXIV should look at this and say "Oh look, you can shut it down to re-work it!" but no, FFXIV wants us to hang in there and keep paying them monthly fees while they try to make their horrible excuse for a game fun over the next few years. Fat chance Square...

But anyway, I hope this one really comes back, this one was one of the few I actually kept installed when I was changing others around just because of how different it was. If they follow this same different path I think it will continue to get better. If they are just making it more like a normal MMO, I really don't know if I'll be able to get back into it again.

Posted: Jan 23rd 2011 11:22AM rcrssmn said

for all we know, they could just be making run smoother, adding the three classes that were suposed to be added, andworking out some kinks

MMO Week in Review: Are you Elite or Dangerous?

Posted on Dec 21st 2014 8:00PM