Posted: Nov 10th 2010 5:01PM Yoh said

Vindictus, now your speaking my language.

I really love this game, so much that I even considered doing a podcast on it.
(going to wait until there is more content, and I'm further along)
But, I am doing a blog on Vindictus and Starcraft 2.

I also do guides, so far I only have one, How to connect to Vidictus via proxy server.
Yeah, I live in NZ, so I had to find a way around the IP block.
And now anyone who is interested can do it as well.

And I'm glad that you are liking Vindictus Shawn. Now we have one more thing in common.

~Yoh

Posted: Nov 11th 2010 5:09PM Wurm said

It would be nice to know if there is any plan to release Vindictus in Europe.
I wonder a bit why Massively couldnt afford to go to gamescom in Germany but can afford to go to Korea.

Posted: Nov 11th 2010 7:55PM ShawnSchuster said

I'm not sure I follow your logic there. The Korea trip comes later, so I was able to save up longer.

Posted: Nov 11th 2010 7:01PM (Unverified) said

Most of the people who rant about SWTOR failing, are not ranting just for the sake of seeing a game fail. I posted on this before, but as usual, selective memory fails some it seems. SWTOR gets ranted on by some gamers because maybe those gamers have a little more experience in mmo's than some gamers and maybe know what works usually and what doesn't.

Ruby's comment that "if 'gamers' don't like it, don't play it" statement is pretty weak to say the least. How does someone get the position she has with shallow comments like that?

Not to mention she has the arrogance to end in saying "if you don't like a game, she doesn't want to hear it?" Wow. That is a pretty narrow view from someone in reporting mmo reviews and news.

Shawn I can understand about being where he is coming from, but I scratch my head every week about Ruby and why she is still around. Other than the obvious that she is just a "token female" for the show.

Posted: Nov 11th 2010 9:14PM Wurm said

Fortunately Arenanet did listen to those that didnt like GW1 so they can have more fans for GW2.
If someone is beta-testing a game I dont have access to, I like to hear from those who like the game and those that dont.