Posted: Nov 10th 2010 8:38PM Calen said

Heh. I'll give it a swirl. Need a break from Black Ops. My hands hurt.

Posted: Nov 10th 2010 10:04PM Calen said

I gotta say after playing a bit, I prefer Dragonica over this sidescroller. Sidescrollers should be fast paced, and button mashing fun. This just feels stale and annoying, and having to target stuff? Come on...

Posted: Nov 11th 2010 8:11PM MewmewGrrl said

Just because it scrolls to the side, it has to play the same as all the other side scrollers out there? I disagree that they have to all follow the same exact gameplay type just because the screen moves sideways.

I do agree tho, this is more like a pot spamming MMO that takes no skill (it's still sort of cute and fun for some reason, and some of the platforming sections are pretty tough). You actually only have to target the first monster you attack in an area, after that if you keep attacking it auto targets the others there for you.

It's definitely a different system but it's not too too horrible, something about it is sort of neat, maybe they've hidden subliminal sublinations in it that are making me like it.

Posted: Nov 10th 2010 10:04PM (Unverified) said

played it for 30 mins. it's a cuter version of Dragonica Online, buggy, laggy, and not very user friendly.

Posted: Nov 12th 2010 2:34AM Calen said

Exactly. Their producers and developers have alot to take on. I played it actually for 3 hours, trying to find a redeeming factor somewhere. Couldn't find it. The only thing cute about it, was that it reminded me of Dragonica. That's about it.

Posted: Nov 11th 2010 9:19AM (Unverified) said

"Alpha"

Posted: Nov 12th 2010 2:33AM Calen said

Granted it being an alpha: The gameplay is there, it plays, cool. But that combat system is waaaaaay to slow. Waaay to grindy.

Posted: Nov 12th 2010 2:31AM Calen said

Ofcourse not Mewmew, but in my opinion a sidescroller oughta atleast be interesting and fun. Dragonica is fun and fastpaced and 100 times more fun DO, sadly. Also, I found the graphics too be odd, or rather... the art direction being weird..

Posted: Nov 12th 2010 2:32AM Calen said