Posted: Nov 10th 2010 8:46PM fauxcivility said

Gonna download that tonight :3 Forgot about it, but after searching my inbox I realized I had a beta key xD

When I claimed it tonight it gave me an extra so if anyone wants it I'll happily share it.

Posted: Nov 11th 2010 9:34AM (Unverified) said

This actually sounds very interesting, a refreshing change from the traditional "level up get new spell" approach.

If that keys still going begging I would love to give it a whirl please.

Posted: Nov 11th 2010 9:44AM Krystalle Voecks said

Only thing I'd point out is that it is very early closed beta, so there's rather a high number of bugs, modifications, etc. that need to be worked out. Unless you're actually out to test the game, I'd probably give it a pass for now and check in on it when open beta begins.

Posted: Nov 11th 2010 9:49AM fauxcivility said

Catastrophe I accidentally posted it as a new comment.

This is an English beta, but the game has been out for so long in Asian countries that this camera is inexcusable and ruined my experience with the game.

Posted: Nov 10th 2010 8:56PM Higurashi said

Isn't this just Camon Hero?

Posted: Nov 10th 2010 11:44PM Kaoss said

ye got re-released for some reason under the new name

Posted: Nov 10th 2010 11:45PM Kaoss said

the terrain does, the character models not at all...

Posted: Nov 11th 2010 9:42AM fauxcivility said

JR9W-CNBM-I62C-QMZJ

I have to warn you that the camera control in this game is terrible and essentially ruined it for me. Camera moves completely independent of movement and feels really dated.

Posted: Nov 11th 2010 12:45PM (Unverified) said

Thank you for the code.

I ended up getting a friend code as well it seems so posting it here for anyone who wants to give the game a try:

KCB9-9ZB1-BK4A-78RI

Hopefully I can put up with the camera long enough to see what potenial the game might hold.

Posted: Nov 16th 2010 8:39PM (Unverified) said

I had to try CardMon because my two brothers were bugging me to try it out. The first MMORPG i played was Aika Global which was a bit tricky for a first timer like me but surprisingly, it was addictive and I was really having fun playing it. When my brothers found out that t3fun which is the developer of Aika is coming out with a new CardMon hero, they made me apply for the CBT. Hmmm.... Coming from Aika, i have to say that the graphics of the game isn't something brag-able. But my brothers and I had fun during the CBT. It's enjoyable and I think if my brothers liked it, others will too. I guess I like it although my loyalty is still with Aika Global. Happy gaming you guys!

Posted: Nov 16th 2010 8:36PM (Unverified) said