Posted: Nov 8th 2010 8:12AM Zuljundwumn said

I won't say "Pandaren" because I'm totally sick of Wow. In Lotro... I would love special appearance for Lossoths. I love them.

Posted: Nov 8th 2010 3:09PM NekoDaimyo said

I'll say "Panderan," then.

Posted: Nov 8th 2010 8:17AM MrGutts said

The greatest of ALL TIME!!!

a Lannik!

Posted: Nov 8th 2010 8:35AM Wgraves said

Jove

Posted: Nov 8th 2010 8:44AM dudes said

I kinda like the Blood Elves. I'm content, shame the other Hordies think they are so weak. Our time will come mwhahahaha. Er, it's just a game, it's just a game. Yeah, Go go go Blood Elves.

Posted: Nov 8th 2010 8:46AM (Unverified) said

I'll be honest I would SERIOUSLY reconsider a short sub with WoW if they made the Pandaren.

As far as everything else it's hard to say
With DDO being a Kobold would be fun stuff
LoTRO I'd say actually LITERALLY playing the game from the flipside PoV like Monster battle but with levels items equipment and the like would be awesome.

Not many I actually play with varied races.
Though some up and comers would HAVE to be the ability to play a
Tau Firewarrior in War40k:DMO
GW2 actually has just about every race combo you could wish for
And definitely want to be a Kobold bard in Neverwinter
Admit it who DIDN'T like Deekin from the single player RPG

Posted: Nov 8th 2010 6:00PM Birk said

Deekin ftw!

Posted: Nov 8th 2010 8:55AM (Unverified) said

mammet from ffxiv.

Posted: Nov 8th 2010 9:29AM Faryon said

Ogier from the Wheel of Time books could be a cool race, also some of the enemy races are interesting such as the Half-men and the Trollocs.
The spellcasters (Asha'man, Aes Sedai, Windfinders and Damane) from WoT could also be pretty cool to play, but I guess you can't really call them another race since they are just humans with a special ability.

Posted: Nov 8th 2010 9:30AM timthel0rd said

Etheral on WoW. With their runed cloth wrapping, looks soa wesome.

Posted: Nov 8th 2010 9:36AM Pingles said

I thoroughly enjoyed playing a Lurikeen in DAoC and a Gnome in WoW. I find it delightfully hilarious to see my tiny avatar downing giant characters.

I always choose the silliest, least intimidating class I can find.

Posted: Nov 8th 2010 9:41AM TheGreatMachine said

I miss my DaoC trolls. rawr

Posted: Nov 9th 2010 3:28AM drakon said

Troll was always my favorite race in DAoC. Followed very close by Kobolds.

/sigh.... the gold ol' days

Posted: Nov 8th 2010 9:47AM Wamimaster said

Gnome Palladins FTW

Posted: Nov 8th 2010 9:48AM Jenks said

Always, always, always lizardmen. I might even resub to WAR if they add them, Games Workshop's lizardmen are probably my favorite.

I remember resubbing to EQ when RoK came out and I could play Iksar, and all my TESIII and IV characters were Argonian. I don't play many fighting games, but I pick up almost every Mortal Kombat and Soul Calibur for Reptile and Lizardman.

I never played Horizons, but the concept art for the Ssslik race was amazing. It's too bad the finished product looked nothing like it.

Posted: Nov 8th 2010 10:41AM Jeromai said

Lizardmen seconded. Scales, tail and sharp teeth. Coldblooded awesome.

Beast-like werewolves would also be something I'd play happily. Suffice to say that I'm seriously considering giving Cataclysm a try JUST to run a worgen around the lowbie zones for a while, despite my utter loathing of anything remotely resembling WoW's raid endgame.

Posted: Nov 8th 2010 9:57AM Carolina said

Pandaren in WoW! What is taking them so long to add them anyway?

Posted: Nov 8th 2010 10:03AM Rihahn said

I really miss my centaur prelate in Shadowbane... And while my ancient Helian Dragon is still technically in existence in Istaria, I'm not.

I like my Tauren Shaman too... 30 more days and I'll actually be able to play a paladin... I'm really looking forward to that. :)

Yeah, more distinctly non-human races please. I want my escapist reality simulator to offer things other than various heights of default biped...

Posted: Nov 8th 2010 10:14AM ScottishViking said

Probably one of the "fallen" races of men in LOTRO -- Angmarim, or one of the Hillmen nations.

Posted: Nov 8th 2010 10:16AM Stop said

Heh, I'd play an ogre in WoW if they'd let me. Previously I said goblin, but that's actually becoming an option.

Not so much a race as a side: DWO, much like every Dynasty Warriors game before it, features only the three kingdoms (Wei, Shu, and Wu) as an option to join. Personally, I'd like to see the Yellow Turban Rebels become a joinable faction - at least in early-Three-Kingdoms-era scenarios.

Global Chat: Gamers Secret Santa