Posted: Nov 4th 2010 1:32PM ployer said

Psh... I work in a real office and I don't wear pants....

Posted: Nov 4th 2010 1:35PM phobic99 said

My birthday was the Nov 1 and I've also eaten way too much cake. Glad to see it's not just me. :D

Posted: Nov 4th 2010 1:38PM fauxcivility said

ADORABLE RAT

Posted: Nov 4th 2010 2:04PM Ocho said

Wow... I didn't realize I was such a question hog there... Well, thank you very much for answering them! If it is one thing I've noticed about Massively is that I think you guys really do care about your readers, and it shows. Massively is definitely a bright spot in my otherwise lackluster day, and I find I now spend more time reading articles about games than I do even playing them. So it goes. :)

Posted: Nov 4th 2010 3:51PM Syesta said

kupo.

Posted: Nov 4th 2010 4:04PM (Unverified) said

Reminds me of a page from the early days of the internets.

It is better to walk with Fatmouse than to be in his path, for Fatmouse must feed.

Posted: Nov 4th 2010 6:53PM jh3141 said

Yeah. You say that now. You haven't been given your quest yet. Then it'll be, OK, where do I find the other 9?

Posted: Nov 4th 2010 6:54PM jh3141 said

Err... that was in reply to Paul, in case you couldn't guess. Not sure why it showed up down here. :)

Posted: Nov 4th 2010 11:15PM ChongShin said

It appears that someone here shares a bit of my own warped sense of humor. ;D

Posted: Nov 5th 2010 12:37AM JuliusSeizure said

This is less of a question than a suggestion, but still. Have you considered running a column about fan creations relating to various MMOs? I'd love to see something like World of Warcrafts from your sister site over here. I'm sure there's plenty of fanart, fanfic, machinima, fanmusic and all sorts of craftwork created to express a love for MMOs other than WoW.

As an artist myself, I always take a keen interest in the fanart communities of any MMO I try out, some of which has really impressed me, and I've come across some really neat songs and machinima without looking for them. I'm sure I've just scratched the surface of what's out there, and showcasing some impressive fan creations could build some strong bridges between the Massively audience and game communities at large.