Posted: Nov 3rd 2010 8:26PM (Unverified) said

This game rocks and the token shop is even affordable. All the new things are so cool. I even saw people on 10 person dragon mounts today! The only thing thats iffy is a lot of pvp. People think it is a super cutesy game but once you get in it, it is super hardcore. Lots of death. Oh, and the Zombie halloween invasion event was awesome! I died like 8 times haha

Posted: Nov 3rd 2010 9:27PM (Unverified) said

Zentia kick major butt. I love the style of gameplay and the graphics are awsome. I am on the Spoon server in Tortoise and I love doing all the quests, life skill leveling, and all the events are quite enjoyable. I was addicted to other MMOs but this game has made me forget all of the others.

P.S. The zombie invasion event rockd. i killed and died... the killd some more and died somemore. it was g8.lol

Posted: Nov 3rd 2010 10:19PM Pingles said

A great F2P with fantastic content that did the cash shop right.

It has a few issues but the GMs have been very open about taking suggestions to the developers.

The PvP system is very open but mostly just involves feuding Guilds. The general population seems to be pretty unaffected by it.

Posted: Nov 4th 2010 1:38AM winteratlantic said

Numerous ways to win & progress make this game really engaging for me.
Thanks for covering Zentia on a previous podcast Beau. :)

Posted: Nov 4th 2010 2:59AM (Unverified) said

I rip f2p games in general, but I will give it to Zentia, it actually is pretty good.

Posted: Nov 4th 2010 10:16AM Fauxpaws said

A stunningly good game, and as other have said, with an affordable and non-game changing Cash Shop. If you are looking for a break from WoW or itching to try something new, give this game a look.

I've (optionally) done quests like Trivia Questions, Whack-a-mole, Planting a Garden, memory games, dancing, and treasure hunting. It's surprisingly deep.

If the PvP aspect turns you off, bear in mind I got to max level without ever taking part in a PvP fight.

The Daily Grind: Do you suck at MMOs?

Posted on Jul 25th 2014 8:00AM