Posted: Nov 2nd 2010 10:02AM (Unverified) said

wohoo!

congrats!

i read massively every single day :), i love you guys.

Posted: Nov 2nd 2010 10:04AM archipelagos said

Happy Birthday! /internetcookie

Posted: Nov 2nd 2010 10:10AM Aquaryon said

Happy birthday, Massively! But... we can't eat the cake... because it is a lie!!!

Posted: Nov 2nd 2010 10:55AM edwardjrk said

You guys have become the C section in my newspaper. First section I flip to and spend the most time digesting the articles. Happy Birthday Massively, keep up the great work.

Posted: Nov 2nd 2010 11:08AM ultimateq said

Happy birthday Massively! I remember when you guys started up, I read about it on Joystiq. Gradually this became my primary blog. I almost never go to Joystiq anymore, and I spend most of my blog time on here.

Thanks for 3 great years of service! Here's hoping for at least 3 more!

Posted: Nov 2nd 2010 11:13AM JordyChrist said

HAPPY BARFDAY GUYS AND GALS!!!

i am an uber devoted fan...i just leave massively up in its own tab, just in case of a new post (refresh refresh refresh)! if im on the go there is always firefox mobile, you guys are my homepage haha!

thanks for three years of some massive stuff! i wouldnt play a few of the games i do now if it werent for you. thanks again and lets count on another three, and another three, and another three, and so on, and so on...

j.c.

Posted: Nov 2nd 2010 11:14AM TheGreatMachine said

Grats! many happy returns and all that good stuff

Posted: Nov 2nd 2010 11:26AM Tazmanyak said

Eheh, happy birthday massively ;)

Posted: Nov 2nd 2010 11:37AM Lateris said

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thank you guys/gals for the articles and the positive vibes. You have made Grandpa Lateris well informed.

Posted: Nov 2nd 2010 11:48AM Nepentheia said

Happiest of Birthdays to you, Massively!

I definitely appreciate you being here, with well-written articles and professional candor--you really do the MMO genre proud! :-)

Posted: Nov 2nd 2010 12:40PM Innocentte said

• Half a heart
For me, I kind of think Massively has lost it's way. All I see these days is pretty much hype on upcoming games and joy-joy talk about released ones.

The fact that serious issues, game closures, and server merges seem to come as a 'surprise' to Massively editors kind of speaks to the problem. When they are even mentioned at all.

There seems to be no critical analysis of thinking going on related to MMORPGs here anymore. Much different than the early days, when a junk MMO would be called out.

Oh well.
Time to find a more objective site for MMO news, I think.

Just my 2c, and probably all it is worth.

Posted: Nov 2nd 2010 4:21PM Aquaryon said

I do not mind hearing your opinions about the site. You had a few good arguments, I give you credit. But your last few lines like "Oh well. Time to find a more objective site for MMO news, I think. Just my 2c, and probably all it is worth." totally makes your argument invalid and kinda douche baggish. Better luck next time.

Posted: Nov 2nd 2010 1:00PM (Unverified) said

Gratz 2 u all! :)

Posted: Nov 2nd 2010 3:02PM (Unverified) said

Woot! Congrats!

Posted: Nov 8th 2010 4:44AM Darkmoone said

The best birthday was a couple of years ago when everyone got naked and jumped into the pool, remember that?.