Posted: Oct 30th 2010 11:11AM Tom in VA said

It's STO for me this weekend (since my subscription to STO expires soon...), with probably a bit of Neverwinter Nights 2 (yes, I play SP-RPGs, too!) thrown in for good measure. It's even possible (gasp!) that I may resubscribe to WoW, assuming these latest WoW patches EVER finish downloading. :(

Sera -- One of the many things I always admired about you was the way you handled ... er ... for want of a kinder word ... the occasional trolls who wander their way into various forum threads. That you always handled them with grace and patience (rather than zapped them with a flaming fireball, as I might have done) was really REALLY impressive, imo. Farewell!

Posted: Oct 30th 2010 1:00PM (Unverified) said

I Couldn't agree more. I would only add that Sera has my utmost respect.

Good luck in the future and take care Sera!

Posted: Oct 30th 2010 11:22AM Pingles said

Playing Zentia and returned to Allods this week because of their recent changes.

Posted: Oct 30th 2010 11:22AM Larry Everett said

I realized last night that my email to the "Sera edition" was still a draft.

For me, Sera embodied Massively: A great writer, an incredible gamer, a community leader, and a wonderful human being. Sera is the writer who first piqued my interest in Massively with her Anti-Aliased column, and, although she didn't really say, I'm sure she is a major reason I am part of the team now. I can't wait to see her in a community position at Turbine, even though I'm going to miss her here.

Posted: Oct 30th 2010 12:23PM (Unverified) said

Lego universe for some fun. CoH and Guild Wars for more serious gaming.

Posted: Oct 30th 2010 1:49PM Its Utakata stupid said

....I've notice that the staff roster has been de-Sera'd. :(

Posted: Oct 30th 2010 5:45PM Vitamin Dei said

Aw, bittersweet news. I loves me some Sera and hate to see her leave, but I'm very excited for her new opportunities.

Also, petitioning for this WRUP to be renamed "The End of a [S]Era.".

I'll be here all weekend,
Dei

Posted: Oct 30th 2010 5:46PM MewmewGrrl said

But WHY is Sera going elsewhere? I see the big glaring omission here, or are we going to have to read about why somewhere else?

Posted: Oct 30th 2010 7:10PM Brianna Royce said

Hard to turn down an opportunity like that, I think you'll agree!