Posted: Oct 29th 2010 8:06AM Matix said

I won't be participating--eager, willing, or otherwise--because I don't celebrate the holiday. The extent of my "Halloween" plans, as such, is simply to level up and quest on the day that it occurs on.

Posted: Oct 29th 2010 8:50AM Meagen said

That's pretty hardcore. I don't "celebrate" Halloween either, but I won't pass up free stuff. Just like I don't celebrate Christmas in RL but will still wear my nicest clothes and dine with family if it means presents.

Posted: Oct 29th 2010 8:13AM Dumac said

As far as Guild Wars goes which is the only MMO im playing atm, im pretty much burnt out on the Costume Brawl and have resumed my usual activities to raise my HoM points. All i want to make sure i do is obtain the festival hats on the 31st and REMEMBER TO SHOW THEM TO THE FESTIVAL HAT MAKER before i delete them for inventory space. I lost at least 5 or 6 hats like this. >.

Posted: Oct 29th 2010 8:21AM Askgar said

Two games for me, GW I need to complete the rest of the Halloween missions then farm the skeletons in underworld. DDO I want to get a Cloak of Night to at LEAST level 12, if not 16 (maybe both!).

Posted: Oct 29th 2010 8:51AM Ocho said

Well, I've pretty much tapped out LotRO for their Halloween event this year (you really don't need THAT many Festival Tokens... its more the 1600s price tag on the Festival Horse thats the issue... but since theres always the chance to get it from the daily chest, I'll be attempting to do that. In GW, this is my first Halloween event, and I was shocked at the difficulty level its been at so far, I've actually leveled up twice from the event and explored regions I well should not be in right now because of it, so I plan on doing a few more Halloween quests in GW and then attempting to get the festival hat. In STO... well... its not quite Halloween... but an e-mail I just got said that the latest weekly episode will be a spooky one and will be releasing tomorrow...

Other than that, last night I saw the Rifftrax guys riff on Vincent Price's House on Haunted Hill. That was a great Halloween treat. :)

Posted: Oct 29th 2010 8:52AM (Unverified) said

I'm hosting a big community event in Guild Wars on Sunday, as well as sitting in on every visit of the mad king and getting hats :D This really is the best holiday for gamers - the developers go nuts creatively!

Posted: Oct 29th 2010 9:20AM (Unverified) said

I avoid real-world events in games, I tend to stop playing the game until they are over with and back to normal..

Posted: Oct 29th 2010 5:28PM (Unverified) said

in fusionfall, wizard 101 and well i dont know XD

Posted: Oct 29th 2010 11:12AM Heraclea said

Hallowe'en is a big deal for me. After all, it's the last holiday before New Year's Eve.

The one thing I am certain to do is to go collect City of Heroes Hallowe'en salvage. The other games I play, I may or may not participate in their events, depending on how fancy strikes me; but here, this particular item only drops during the holiday, is useful all year round, and is a must-have for any character I create that I get serious about playing. Gotta open another costume slot before you hit level 20.

Posted: Oct 29th 2010 12:29PM bjooks said

Same here. Gotta collect that CoH costume salvage. I'll also participate in a few zombie invasions more than likely, but it's the Trick-or-treating for the costume salvage that excites me.

Posted: Oct 29th 2010 11:34AM madcartoonist said

I'm only involved with two. I did everything I wanted to do in LOTRO except get the skeleton painted horse (I will log in everyday and loot that chest until I get it or it is too late). Other then that I am doing Guildwars, especially since they will have an event that only happens on the 31st. I don't think I will do all the Halloween quests though. I haven't played through the storyline in Nightfall yet and I don't want to blast through it just to be able to go to the places the quests send you on. I did try the costume brawl but I am really bad at PVP.

Posted: Oct 29th 2010 1:21PM Pojoh said

I'll be trying to finish off my rep for the Inn league, gotta get that inn league horse, but it's a crazy grind. Also hoping to get the rare horse drop from the festival.

On the STO side of things, I'll be enjoying the new creepy abandoned Starbase that's available late Saturday, as well as do ep. 3 of the Devidian story arc.

I will also hold true to the Halloween tradition of buying tons of candy for the trick-and-treaters ... and hoping that no one shows up. lol

Posted: Oct 29th 2010 1:36PM WyattEarp89 said

I will be playing Lotro all weekend so that I can finish getting the festival house Items and after that I will be finishing up my Inn League quests so that I can get my rep up and get the "Do-Gooder" title. I will still do the festival quests even after I get everything I want so that I can save the tokens for next year, just incase they come out with something new to purchase.

Posted: Oct 29th 2010 5:06PM Its Utakata stupid said

Probably get my lv 60 Gnome Warrior to finish Vanilla content in WoW, while grabbing hands full of GNERDS at Inn's she hasn't visited yet.

I might go my friends' Hallow'een house party that night too, to shake off some Gnome booty. :)

Posted: Oct 29th 2010 8:59PM Graill440 said

I have the usual death incarnate obstacle course set up, those kids brave enough to make it from the sidewalk to my house get all the candy they want, much to their parents dismay. For the grownups posing as kids trying to trick or treat i have slime balloons........fun for everyone!

Global Chat: Doom and WAAAGH!

Posted on Jul 22nd 2014 8:00PM