Posted: Oct 28th 2010 11:18AM Oskiee said

Registered. Heres hoping that i get to relive my glory days of mine-disking people to death.

Posted: Oct 28th 2010 11:19AM Pan1 said

Having been an Alpha tester for Global Agenda I would advise anyone who is interested to only sign up if you are really serious about it.

Really serious, not just looking for a free game. ;)

Posted: Oct 28th 2010 12:29PM Anatidae said

I love Tribes and I love MMOs, but I wouldn't waste their time with my erratic schedule. I hope they get some good serious testers for the Alpha.

Hit it hits beta, I'll be happy to lend a hand squashing some bugs on a more relaxed schedule.

Posted: Oct 28th 2010 2:35PM Pan1 said

Exactly :)

Posted: Oct 28th 2010 11:36AM mynameisjay said

I'm PSYCHED about this game. Brings back memories of all-night Tribes LAN parties in my basement.

Posted: Oct 28th 2010 11:49AM (Unverified) said

Yeah HiRez are looking for help not freeloaders looking to "Test play" a game
Back during GA Alpha I know they were quite specific as to what they wanted from us in-studio
But hey they might give out goodies I'm still using my GA Mousepad and will on occassion wear my GA T-shirt

Posted: Oct 28th 2010 12:04PM (Unverified) said

Do u live near alpharetta, ga ?? why yes i do. -check-

Posted: Oct 28th 2010 12:52PM swarmofcats said

For the next couple days (or until it is used) this coupon will get you Global Agenda for less than $15. GACOUROYALE76871 Use on the GA website.

Posted: Oct 28th 2010 1:32PM Oskiee said

geez... i did it. I tried it and kinda liked it. ill give it more of a shot again :P heres to supporting them to make Tribes awesome again

Posted: Oct 28th 2010 7:24PM swarmofcats said

Reply @Oskiee that isn't posting in the right place:

Cool, man, I hope the game grows on you like it has me. I discovered it on accident and now have over 300 hours spent in it according to Steam. =) IMO, Tribes Universe is in the perfect developer's hands.

Posted: Oct 28th 2010 1:36PM Pingles said

I lived for Tribes 1 for a year or two, competing with a clan.

But real-life won't allow me to give them the testing time they deserve.

I hope the folks signing up will give it their all. This game deserves it!

Posted: Oct 28th 2010 1:42PM karnisov said

Please HiRez, use people with real FPS background for your testing.

Posted: Oct 28th 2010 5:53PM Sam not Spam said

To you who are registering, I salute you. Beta testing can be annoying enough, but the one time I tried something in alpha? Never again. NEVER again.

You lot are providing a valuable service to the devs that I hope folks will appreciate. You'll be playing the least stable, buggiest, most prone to change (nerfs, buffs, complete redos, etc) version of the game. And I hesitate to say you'll be playing it - I'd almost rather call it "work."

So, hats off to you, hope you find it a good experience and more importantly that you still like the game when its released! :p

Posted: Oct 28th 2010 6:46PM (Unverified) said

• 1 heart
Why do you guys continue to cover this game and show such favoritism to Hi-Rez? They already said the game was less of an MMO than Global Agenda (which wasn't an MMO at all) and less of an MMO than Firefall (which Red 5 says isn't an MMO and Massively doesn't even cover). If you're going to make decisions on what should/shouldn't be covered by Massively, you need to be consistent.

Posted: Oct 28th 2010 8:56PM loveassassin13 said

Frankly, at the core I think Global Agenda wasn't/isn't an MMO at all, and that it is a shooter. I think the reason they cover it, is because technically it is a MMOG, Massively Multiple Game, Global Agenda has its AvA which could easily be described as Massive and Multiplayer

Posted: Oct 28th 2010 7:23PM swarmofcats said

Posted: Oct 29th 2010 4:30AM Katt said

Dear Hi Rez,

Here's an idea... why not actually employ some prefessional testers like a software house would.

... muppets.

Leaderboard: Which dead MMO is your favorite?

Posted on Jul 30th 2014 12:00PM

The Daily Grind: Do you prize MMO stability?

Posted on Jul 30th 2014 8:00AM