Posted: Oct 28th 2010 8:32PM Drexel said

Call me a party pooper but run of the mill holidays don't really have a place in STO and I am ok with that. I am actually kind of enjoying the fact that I don't have some arbitrary achievement to chase down or a plague of werepigs chasing me around Drozana. They gave Haloween a nod with the Devidians and the oh-so-cool "Ghost Buster" assault weapon and that is more than enough for me.

Posted: Oct 28th 2010 9:22PM Tom in VA said

OK, you're a party pooper. ;)

Actually, I'm with you on the seasonal stuff. The Devidian series is a nice nod to Halloween without being incompatible with lore.

The original Star Trek (with William Shatner and friends) did have a "Halloween" episode, but, seriously, the less said about that the better. :)

Posted: Oct 28th 2010 11:55PM Liltawen said

My Orion RP character has heard that Redjac is possessing the bodies of various Federation Captains. I think I'll go hunting this weekend...

(To say nothing of the Undines and Devidians. Lot of evil Feds out there.)

Posted: Oct 29th 2010 12:12AM Liltawen said

Actually, I just went and searched the 'Captain's Database' for Redjac and it seems there are 5 of them-all Fed!

Posted: Oct 29th 2010 5:21AM Snichy said

Contrary to this article, there is in fact a new feature episdode just annouced for halloween, something about investigating an old spooky space station. Enjoy!

Posted: Oct 29th 2010 10:46AM Pojoh said

Glad you pointed that out, I'm looking forward to checking out the space station. Just received the info in my email. Between that and the new Episode coming out, should be a good weekend of Star Trek'n.

Posted: Oct 29th 2010 6:57PM (Unverified) said

As said previously, STO is actually sort of are celebrating Halloween, at least in as much a way as is possible without making it un-Trek like. Aliens living out of phase with our existance who feed off of corporeal life-force, abandond and decrepid Space Stations, flikering lights... If the episode is done well, it will be a far better Halloween event than just about any other MMO on the market.

Posted: Oct 29th 2010 9:57PM Drexel said

I would put that ToS Halloween episode right up there with the Star Wars Christmas special...